What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo VEE Twin 18650 Mod £11.99

Nice one, vaping on mine right now, its turned into a bit of a beater mod (mine is ancient) and sometimes I have to jiggle the batteries to make the connection, but yes, fantastic mod and deal :2thumbsup:

"I've got 5 of these" :11:
Ha ha seriously i have.
I picked up a rainbow one around two years ago and liked it so much i kept an eye out for another.
They seemed to become hard to get hold of and if lucky enough to find one they were still around £45 each.
Then found the rainbowvapes hardware section that i didn't even know existed and they looked to be clearing them out at £14.99 so i bought a black and a green one then thought sod it at that price I'll get a couple more.
Imo they're the best 2 x 18650 battery mod I've had.

I spotted these the other week, it's nice looking but............ it's variable voltage & not variable wattage. Is that easy to live with? Like, I'm just a standard wattage guy, never really take any notice of the voltage, could you just put a tank on a mod, vape at the wattage you like, note the voltage then apply that to the VVE?

ETA: Ah Steam engine, pretty straight forward then?

Last edited:
I spotted these the other week, it's nice looking but............ it's variable voltage & not variable wattage. Is that easy to live with? Like, I'm just a standard wattage guy, never really take any notice of the voltage, could you just put a tank on a mod, vape at the wattage you like, note the voltage then apply that to the VVE?
Its the same deal, start off at a low voltage, probably 3 or 3.5, and just go up in increments till u find whats right, and then u will know.

(I might be high even, maybe 2.5 starting point, depending on the coil)

ETA: Ah Steam engine, pretty straight forward then?
Sorry, missed your actual question
Yes u can do that, i mean im not familiar with the mod, but thats how voltage and wattage relate to each other

(As long as the coil resistance doesnt change)

Sorry, missed your actual question
Yes u can do that, i mean im not familiar with the mod, but thats how voltage and wattage relate to each other

(As long as the coil resistance doesnt change)

Cheers pal

Just checked it on a few of my mods & had a look on Steam Engine, I think starting low & working up is the way to go, seems simple enough, I only vape around 3-4 v .£12 for a nice solid looking mod is a steal

Cheers pal

Just checked it on a few of my mods & had a look on Steam Engine, I think starting low & working up is the way to go, seems simple enough, I only vape around 3-4 v .£12 for a nice solid looking mod is a steal
It's actually able to switch between voltage and wattage.
Hold up and down buttons at the same time.
Only took me a year to realise though.

It's actually able to switch between voltage and wattage.
Hold up and down buttons at the same time.
Only took me a year to realise though.

Really? I didn't know that, and I've had mine for must be almost 2 years! Hmm, doesn't work for me.

Ah, I believe it must be a later batch thing, where you can change to display wattage, the later batch has battery level indicators, mine doesn't have that. The ones Rainbow vapes are selling is the later version then?

Back
Top Bottom