What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Riva DNA250C 200W Box Mod (Bargain)

Unfortunately the extra discount is no longer available, but £89.99 is still a good price for a quality product.

I use mine in TC and in VW, not played about enough with Replay yet to fully understand how it works and if it is of much benefit.

There is a new customer 20% discount, so anyone who hasn't bought from them before could still get one for £72. This was the first time I've ordered from New Vaping - my experience was pretty good.

UKvapekings where doin the Riva for £70 if they aint sold out. New vaping are decent vendors i have had a few things from them and no probs.

I’ll be honest there haven’t been any common repetitive faults with them.

I’ve had to replace 1 corrupted DNA board were the screen went haywire.

And another we’re it had an issue reading the ohms. That was a dry joint on the 510. That’s all I’ve seen of them in the past ere 8 months or so.

I think there just selling them at a discount to get customers.

I’ve bought from new vaping before and never had an issue but man the pop ups and spam are something else lol.

im liking the look of the riva & never owned a DNA before, but i noticed this is dual 18650 instead of 21700 so my question is does using tc help make the 18650 last longer & the highest i vape at is around 60 w ?

@crustyfolker @Squidgy

Last edited:
im liking the look of the riva & never owned a DNA before, but i noticed this is dual 18650 instead of 21700 so my question is does using tc help make the 18650 last longer & the highest i vape at is around 60 w ?

@crustyfolker @Squidgy

i range between 45-60 watts and get 6-8 hours depending on my mood .

never really got in to tc but yes tc vaping does save in battery, well that’s the word on the street. Replay mod also saves on battery a little as well.

i range between 45-60 watts and get 6-8 hours depending on my mood .

never really got in to tc but yes tc vaping does save in battery, well that’s the word on the street. Replay mod also saves on battery a little as well.

oh ok 6-8 hours is not bad , im going do some reading up on here about TC & will be asking afew questions when i get one..

Back
Top Bottom