What's new

Dovpo Riva DNA250C 200W Box Mod (Bargain)

Squidgy

Achiever
New Vaping have these at £89.99 with 5 colour variants currently available... Bargain for a DNA250c

Edit: with the discount code "YES20" get a further 20% off (£72.00)

Last edited:
Ordered yesterday, received today, well impressed. Much more compact than I was expecting, fits very well in the hand. Kylin Mini II on top and a bottle of one of my favourite juices (100ml) for a size comparison.
20210910_123901.jpg

Ordered yesterday, received today, well impressed. Much more compact than I was expecting, fits very well in the hand. Kylin Mini II on top and a bottle of one of my favourite juices (100ml) for a size comparison.View attachment 254158
Is that good then the cherry liquorice? Keep getting tempted by it but worried the liquorice will either be overpowering or underwhelming.

Is that good then the cherry liquorice? Keep getting tempted by it but worried the liquorice will either be overpowering or underwhelming.

I like all the Okay Orange juices I've tried so far but In my opinion Cherry Liquorice is the mutts. It's really suited to my taste, absolutely spot on and could easily vape it all day long, Not sure if it's just me or not but it seems to me that it's possible to dial in the flavour, drop a couple of watts and the cherry becomes more pronounced, up the power and the Liquorice dials in. Strange as its the only juice I've noticed this with.

Size: 80mm x 43mm x 39.5mm.

That does look neat the Thelema is 12mm taller that doesn't sound much but it is in every day use, spent too much these last few months so must resist!

Size: 80mm x 43mm x 39.5mm.

That does look neat the Thelema is 12mm taller that doesn't sound much but it is in every day use, spent too much these last few months so must resist!

Yes, I tried to resist as well, but all I proved is that I'm weak and caved in to shinnyitus after just one day.:54:

Last edited:
I looked at the Riva but think it's a bit too much like the ODIN for me, also looked at the Top Gear but i have 2 DNA Mods and for what i use them for it's a waste of a good chip on me.

I ordered a Silver/Vintage Brown one last night and got the 'its been posted' mail today.

I was (almost) a month in to my annual I've got everything I need phase but at £72 I couldn't pass on this one.

I am questioning why they are so cheap given the cost of the board alone.
Has there been issues with them?

Back
Top Bottom