What's new

DOVPO BLOTTO Single Coiler £19.99

Mines not doing too badly at the moment. When I've emptied this tankfull I'm going to try what @StrawberryRipple suggested and wick it a bit looser. Makes sense, with all that air surrounding the coil it's going to need more liquid reaching it and then hopefully will produce more flavour.

oh looser cotton deffo helps & for me the damn vape ie tails just in the wells works fine for me no dry hit & im sticking at 45 watts.

oh looser cotton deffo helps & for me the damn vape ie tails just in the wells works fine for me no dry hit & im sticking at 45 watts.
See it's weird. For me earlier having the cotton all the way through was producing dry hits. Changed to the dam and they stopped but I wasn't getting much flavour. So I rewicked again, a little bit looser through the coil, thinned the tails out and pulled them through the wells and it's absolutely fine now.

It's a great RTA and love my 2, i was used to the Blotto and Blotto Mini before the Single and i knew what a good vape they were. It's pretty straightforward to wick it's just getting the amount of cotton right, on my last build i used Firebolt Laces and the were good from the start, I cut my wicks so that they just sit on the deck and they have been fine, don't force the wick into the juice ports but let it find it's own way.

You sound like Vaping with Vic :18:

I'm sure I'll be alright, but I hate spending ages faffing around with builds

That's where i probably picked it up from lol . You will suss it out for yourself but don't give up on it as it's a great RTA.

For anybody still struggling to get a decent result, this is my current build and it's working great. I'm getting good flavour and a less restricted vape. 2.5ID, 7 wraps, 24g SS coil in TC with the below settings.
IMG_20220128_161637.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom