What's new

Discount at svoemesto

Mostly

Achiever
20% off on all products at*www.svoemesto.de*! (EU only)
Coupon Code: Happy Bday
Start: Now
End: Sunday 11:59pm CET
Happy weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
man i nearly shit myself when i saw the price of the kayfun lite+ is that really the price of one ive seen them cheaper on other sites and as far as i know there real ones aswell

Only cloud9 sell the 'real one'
Pray tell what these other sites are

man i nearly shit myself when i saw the price of the kayfun lite+ is that really the price of one ive seen them cheaper on other sites and as far as i know there real ones aswell

You won't get it any cheaper than 20% off direct from SM. 100%

I just went through the process and got all the way to paypal with no code option.

Result: browser closed.

I know some people have it so you do the code after but it doesn't sit right with me.

I just went through the process and got all the way to paypal with no code option.

I know some people have it so you do the code after but it doesn't sit right with me.

What did you *nearly* buy?

I got a pair of kayfuns during the world cup discount, pretty sure code post PayPal.
Tis a pain in the arse to be fair.

I wanted a base and chimney for my JFK but the base is OOS, so a plus was the fallback. Not really fussed as three of them is probably enough :D

I don't think I've ever seen the base in stock. Cloud 9 seem to have more SM gear available than the manufacturers. :)

Three is plenty though, unless you're cleaning one and leaving it to dry and then using one with the JFK and the last one is filled with juice that you're not vaping ATM and then that's NO KAYFUNS!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom