What's new

Digiflavor triple cell 200w mod thing £14.67

I’ve just ordered the istick 200tc for a work beater from 3fvape, agree it is a bit of a dog to look at but same as eyeball says I’ve got 3 old istick,s that refuse to die.
Also threw a Uwell Rafale in my cart for $5.99 to qualify for free post, not sure if they’re any good I’ll give it my mate if I don’t get on with it.

Great find, quite a beast!
Not in the market for another mod that can handle 30mm atties.
But at £14? The the buy finger is twitching!

I bet I can get that twitchy finger to hit a buy button.
https://www.efun.top/ipv-velas-120w-box-mod.html
Top end yihi board for about £20 with fancy delivery. I hovered over this on and off for an hour last night.

Very good chip, realistic wattage too!
That 'shoulder' thing going on puts me right off! Be packing spacers under every atty to align the airflow away from it, otherwise a gooey mess.

Very good chip, realistic wattage too!
That 'shoulder' thing going on puts me right off! Be packing spacers under every atty to align the airflow away from it, otherwise a gooey mess.
I've used them a few times but not for a while. But always good. Shipping was the usual few weeks but they may have improved as fastech have. They still have a contact on here too for back up I believe.
It's a nice design and pretty lightweight according to reviews. They say it takes 25mm rda' s without issue. Sorely tempted. The chip is nearly double that in the UK.

never ordered from efun top how are they for shipping etc in comparison to FT mate?
It may be a little garish in design but it's positively subtle compared to some recent releases.
It wasn't a big seller for them but it offers comparable flexibility to the DNA mods. In fact more so in many ways as you have all the controls on the mod, for the price of a basic ecig set up.

Back
Top Bottom