What's new

Decent sale on Eleaf uk site, eleaf, wismec and joyetech

jaytheterrible

Postman
Just been on the eleaf uk site. In the clearance section they have a fair few bargains to say the least...Cuboid 200w with 3 batteries £28, Rx300's around the £40 mark supplied with batteries the steampunk version for £87, as well as coils and various accessories. Am skint so unfortunately cant buy, but im sure some of you guys could make use of this. Free delivery on all orders over £30, spend £15 and claim a free bottle of juice, orders over £50 you get 5 bottles of juice. Hope this helps someone out, the link is below...

https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/clearance.html

Near enough the same as Totally wicked. the batteries that come with the mods are not very good imo only 2000mah 20 amp batteries so you would be better off getting some samsung 25r's for the mods or even 30q's

Last edited:
I ordered the Wismec DNA200. Had my eye on the ltd edition copper one for ages but wasn't spending £100+ on one. At that price it's an indulgence (plus had a bonus from work) so spoilt myself. The batteries will be used in a single low powered mod as have more 25r on order.

I don't see the issue with the batteries. I have the 26650 version and it outperforms the MNKE and green and purple Efests.

In the DNA200, a 0.2 ohm coil at 150 watts will be drawing less than 12 amps from each battery, and if you have doubts about batteries it's far better to use them in a multi setup than singly.

I don't see the issue with the batteries. I have the 26650 version and it outperforms the MNKE and green and purple Efests.

In the DNA200, a 0.2 ohm coil at 150 watts will be drawing less than 12 amps from each battery, and if you have doubts about batteries it's far better to use them in a multi setup than singly.

Mooch
Like This Page · 26 October 2016 ·

Avatar 60A 4200mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...a ridiculously overrated 22A battery

Bottom Line: This is a ridiculously overrated cell that I am rating at 22A. At 30A continuous it only delivered about 250mAh down to 3.2V. At 60A continuous its voltage instantly plunged to my 2.8V cutoff. Even when just pulsed at its 60A rating this cell dropped to below 2.6V on the first pulse. This is very clear... See more
These
14708328_1794680127488232_3746934047591983679_n.jpg

Mooch
Like This Page · 26 October 2016 ·

Avatar 60A 4200mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...a ridiculously overrated 22A battery

Bottom Line: This is a ridiculously overrated cell that I am rating at 22A. At 30A continuous it only delivered about 250mAh down to 3.2V. At 60A continuous its voltage instantly plunged to my 2.8V cutoff. Even when just pulsed at its 60A rating this cell dropped to below 2.6V on the first pulse. This is very clear... See more
These
14708328_1794680127488232_3746934047591983679_n.jpg

I never claimed it was a 60 amp battery - you'd need to be a proper dipstick to believe that, but 22 amps is perfectly acceptable, and all my 26650 mods will fire with this battery at ampages way above the other three I mentioned.

I never claimed it was a 60 amp battery - you'd need to be a proper dipstick to believe that, but 22 amps is perfectly acceptable, and all my 26650 mods will fire with this battery at ampages way above the other three I mentioned.

Hi mate, never said you claimed anything bud. You asked what's wrong with the batteries i was just basically showing the 60 amps rating is a bit efest like. Yes the batteries are fine pushing 22amps but it is a concern when a company is claiming way out stats, the 18650's are also over rated and are just 20 amp constant discharge and only 2000mah. Wismec are using what they consider a pulse instead of constant discharge rating and even that is wrong, as tested by Mooch.
Many people moaned about efests ratings i feel these Wismec batteries are almost as bad for lies but at least they aren't rewrapping a 5 amp battery and claiming its 35 amp.

Hi mate, never said you claimed anything bud. You asked what's wrong with the batteries i was just basically showing the 60 amps rating is a bit efest like. Yes the batteries are fine pushing 22amps but it is a concern when a company is claiming way out stats, the 18650's are also over rated and are just 20 amp constant discharge and only 2000mah. Wismec are using what they consider a pulse instead of constant discharge rating and even that is wrong, as tested by Mooch.
Many people moaned about efests ratings i feel these Wismec batteries are almost as bad for lies but at least they aren't rewrapping a 5 amp battery and claiming its 35 amp.

You're right, we may know what we're doing but there will be many who believe the 60 amp claims.

I saw a vid a while back that claimed vapers only pulse anyway, that the average time a button was held down didn't amount to continuous discharge.

Perhaps this is what the manufacturers are basing their claims on.

You're right, we may know what we're doing but there will be many who believe the 60 amp claims.

I saw a vid a while back that claimed vapers only pulse anyway, that the average time a button was held down didn't amount to continuous discharge.

Perhaps this is what the manufacturers are basing their claims on.

Who knows what the manufacturers base their claims on, pulse rating, lies a guess even. But as you said, some people who are less knowledgeable would believe they can use 60 amps of power and that would be rather a worry to us especially knowing there are mechs out there that use 26650 batteries.
The pulse ratings on any battery shouldn't exist on the battery wrap, only the constant as this would be more safe, Again though we know these can be over exaggerated by rewrappers

Back
Top Bottom