What's new

DarkStar 500ml 72MG Nicotine - £29.99

Hi any idea were best to buy brown glass bottles for example 500ml and smaller with decent tops/caps to Prevent leaking when freeze.

My supplier no longer does them.
I know that it is a question that that comes up now and again and the answers are in the mixology section somewhere
so you could try searching there though hopefully someone else has the answer.

I know that it is a question that that comes up now and again and the answers are in the mixology section somewhere

I used to a lot of home brew & so have tones of brown glass beer bottles & a crown capper, that would work I suppose.

Nicotine base

Ok Buddy cheers. Hopefully someone see this Post and have info were best for Brown glass bottles.

I used to a lot of home brew & so have tones of brown glass beer bottles & a crown capper, that would work I suppose.

That would be good as long as you are using within a year of opening and letting air in.
I have some vg in grolsh bottles, my nic and pg I store in 100ml or 200ml bottles because I want to use within 6 months of opening.
It all depends how long you want to store.
All this stuff is good for at least a year in a cool dark cupboard.

Bottle/freeze PG/VG Nic

I got my bottles from Naturally Thinking, good prices and quick delivery.

Bottles & Jars - Glass Dropper Bottles - Naturallythinking Pure Aromatherapy and Spa

As mentioned elsewhere in this topic you could also look at Ampulla

Ampulla Ltd, Plastic And Glass Packaging, Buckets, bottles and jars

Thanks Buddy if need be will order glass bottles from the choice of one of them as going to ask me local boots store sell me a couple of Brown 500ml empty for now.. Do you store in freezer in Glass bottles and will glass bottles break/crack by anychance. My idea is to mix 500ml for freezer and the same to go in fridge the one in fridge will be used up within Probably 6 months.

Thanks Buddy if need be will order glass bottles from the choice of one of them as going to ask me local boots store sell me a couple of Brown 500ml empty for now.. Do you store in freezer in Glass bottles and will glass bottles break/crack by anychance. My idea is to mix 500ml for freezer and the same to go in fridge the one in fridge will be used up within Probably 6 months.

Stored in the freezer, no problems at all. Fill them right up to the top, store in a dark place. Light and oxygen/air being the main trouble makers for nic (so I believe).

PG/VG nic

Stored in the freezer, no problems at all. Fill them right up to the top, store in a dark place. Light and oxygen/air being the main trouble makers for nic (so I believe).

Ok Thanks i keep that in mind when store.

I've been using this stuff for the last 4 months and it seems fine to me. I shall be buying some more in the near future.

Prices lowered again and discount code added!

Use code 500-DSNIC to get 500ml delivered for £28.42 - if someone wants to update/post a new thread about this I'm sure it'd get a fair bit of attention :)

Cheers for all the orders guys!

Back
Top Bottom