What's new

DarkStar 500ml 72MG Nicotine - £29.99

Dark star 72MG Nicotin base

Thanks DarkStar. Received all my stuff through today, just in time as I'm running out of mixed liquids now. I shouldn't have left it so late, but you know that little thing called money that never quite lasts until payday...
Hi me to is thinking the same to buy 72mg nic from dark star as very reasonable price . How you getting on with the nic base and would you recommend for the quality and has taste been ok with it. Reason i ask is you not long buy it and i am just starting myself to mix and will be doing my first mix soon and wanted try be sure am buying quality Grade P/G V/G 72 nic Base so that i can buy from same supplier whenever need be.

Hi me to is thinking the same to buy 72mg nic from dark star as very reasonable price . How you getting on with the nic base and would you recommend for the quality and has taste been ok with it. Reason i ask is you not long buy it and i am just starting myself to mix and will be doing my first mix soon and wanted try be sure am buying quality Grade P/G V/G 72 nic Base so that i can buy from same supplier whenever need be.

I would like to know this too, as im looking at buying some nicotine but not too sure if theres a difference in quality from vendors.

Thanks in advance

Nicotin. PG/VG Base

I would like to know this too, as im looking at buying some nicotine but not too sure if theres a difference in quality from vendors.

Thanks in advance

Hi yes there could well be a difference from were getting this from. As you can see no one as bothered to give feedback to my Post on here so i can't give you much info on this at moment apart from darkstarvapour seems reasonable for PG/VG and nic base . Not many reviews for nic base quality from anyone who bought from them but have not seen any negative reviews about them and there nic base if this helps. Also Google darkstar nicotine reviews and should be links on them

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

You notice this thread started in March and there have been no complaints.
The batch I bought was good.

Nicotine Base Pg/vg

You notice this thread started in March and there have been no complaints.
The batch I bought was good.

Good news to hear have already ordered from them and delivery i expect should be Wednesday or Thursday the latest.

DarkStar has great customer service. We had a huge Royal Mail screw up and one call sorted it all out. Rob is a great guy and will go beyond to help and get your product to you in good order. I'm sure by this message Rob will know who I am now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji15]

Bought 250ml a few months back, stuck it in the freezer in 30ml amber bottles filled to the top. Got one out a couple of weeks back, no problems with it, hasn't turned pink, no peppery taste. Just ordered 500ml today, £30.95 inc. delivery.

Nicotine Base

Bought 250ml a few months back, stuck it in the freezer in 30ml amber bottles filled to the top. Got one out a couple of weeks back, no problems with it, hasn't turned pink, no peppery taste. Just ordered 500ml today, £30.95 inc. delivery.

Hi am thinking of Putting a Pre mix base of nic PG/VG in freezer help keep fresh longer is best in freezer stored in Plastic bottle or glass as only concern would be if by chance glass bottle may break with deep freeze.

Back
Top Bottom