What's new

DarkStar 500ml 72MG Nicotine - £29.99

Less than £34 delivered on half a litre...

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just ordered myself some of that, to good an offer to pass up.

Just ordered myself some of that, to good an offer to pass up.

Thanks for the order Trungo - yeah I think a lot of people have been thinking the same thing :)

How are you getting on with it? Had loads of orders but not much feedback yet. Still, I think no news is good news with this stuff!

Thanks for the order Trungo - yeah I think a lot of people have been thinking the same thing :)

How are you getting on with it? Had loads of orders but not much feedback yet. Still, I think no news is good news with this stuff!

Not actually used any yet as it only arrived Wednesday or Thursday last week, so had already done my mixing for the month. Will give it a try this weekend if my concentrates turn up in time.
Great price though :-)

Yeah, cheers Huggett. Not sure how I missed this post originally but now found it and ordered a litre. That should be all I need now I am going down to 3mg!!!

Thanks for the order @Trungo - yeah I think a lot of people have been thinking the same thing :)

Let you know as i have just ordered some a min ago;)

Back
Top Bottom