What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Darkstar 40%

Yeah I'm giving it a longer steep, ordered some more anyway, only new flavour I'm trying is the Cosmix Lemon Swirl, still can't decide on the Strawberry Cream, got a feeling it's going to steep well - sod it, 50p per 10ml mixed has to be worth a punt, and my son always has my sink fodder, he will vape anything lol
It’s a shame you have to use nic shots.. I still have a bottle of nic in my freezer. I would recommend buying vg, pg and bottles from Lucemill. Think you can get nic shots there for a good price too!

VG & PG costs don't bother me, 7 pence per 10ml (but I got it cheaper than that), it's the flavour & nic that bumps it up, but nic shots I have tons of as I've cut right back to 1.5mg.

I will definitely check out Lucemill thanks, I've only ever bought bottles from them.

Back
Top Bottom