What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Darkstar 40%

Forget my earlier mix up (pardon the pun) I miss read the mix ratio.
Apologies if anyone saw it - brain fart!

I'm in the process of steeping some of mine but some are ready to review, these are just initial sample thoughts:

Cosmix Lemon Tart - LOVE it, very strong flavour and complex but it's my favourite Lemon Tart already - I have a sweet tooth and like stronger flavours.
Buying More.

Cosmix Rhubarb & Custard - just tried this as I wanted to know whether to buy some more - not quite steeped but already it's lush one of the few R&C where I can actually taste the custard.
Buying more.

Cosmix Caramel Coffee - pretty much steeped and the flavour is superb, again with other Cosmix it's quite an intense flavour but the caramel and coffee blend together perfectly for my taste.
Buying More.

Cosmix Fruit Fusion - Not as intense as the other Cosmix but a very nice blend of fruits, at it's full price it's not one I would have re-ordered as their Code Red is almost as nice but a lot cheaper, but with this offer it's the better of the two.
Buying More

Cosmix Strawberry Cream - Not quite steeped so my opinion is premature but so far it's nowhere near as good as the others, it's not bad but it's not wow either.
Not buying more (see how it steeps and hope another offer pops up if it improves)

Cosmix Supersonic Scones - same as above, this isn't ready to form an opinion on, only tried it tonight and it's nice so far but not a wow flavour yet, but I have to add that their 'Game of Scones' needed an extra 3 weeks on top of the suggested steep time and it went from bland to amazing.
50/50 whether to buy more.

There are other Cosmix but I've not tried them, though I have added Lemon Swirl to try.

Other flavours I've tried:
I love are Zolo Smooth - ADV for sure, Code Red and Kanzi are also great.
I have NEMISIS & CERBERVS too early to test, they smell good but got at least 2 weeks before I can test them.

I hope that helps, but I'm filling my boots as this is much cheaper than Bottle Shots :)

Last edited:
@Vapaneezer Scrooge i just ordered 2 of my favs the supersonic scones which tastes absolutely amazing. Especially after a good steep! Gave my first batch 2 months and it was perfect.
Also got the Rhubarb and custard based off your recommendation.
Also went for the fruit fusion as I love watermelon.
Bargain for the price! :)

Just wait until you try the supersonic scones took about 5 hits before I decided it was my fav juice to date. Pretty much vaped the whole bottle until it was gone.

Just worked out the maths for cost per 10ml final mix of the Cosmix and it's just over £0.50 per 10ml, other flavours should work out even cheaper.

Last edited:
Just wait until you try the supersonic scones took about 5 hits before I decided it was my fav juice to date. Pretty much vaped the whole bottle until it was gone.
Yeah I'm giving it a longer steep, ordered some more anyway, only new flavour I'm trying is the Cosmix Lemon Swirl, still can't decide on the Strawberry Cream, got a feeling it's going to steep well - sod it, 50p per 10ml mixed has to be worth a punt, and my son always has my sink fodder, he will vape anything lol

Back
Top Bottom