What's new

COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

Very late reply to this, finally cracked it open but looking at the battery contacts it appears they are soldered on so would need to be de-soldered and re-soldered. As I don't have a soldering iron it appears it's dead to me :(
Yes they are soldered , have you tried resetting it with a pin for 10 seconds in the pin hole near the usb sometimes works if it has the later reset button option but that sometimes IS the problem as it sticks itself

Hmmm, the last one I ordered died spontaneously after a few weeks. Five quid delivered though is cheap enough that I'm almost willing to give it another go :hmm:

The COV Wraith kit at 6.25 is a massive bargain for the squonkers too, have had one for several years and still going strong

Says my order for the the megavolt has been recieved now to see if they will ship it

A fivers worth a punt!!

This is the only mod I had to return to China years ago, it died after a couple of days

The COV Wraith kit at 6.25 is a massive bargain for the squonkers too, have had one for several years and still going strong
Great price for a little squonker, you use the rda it comes with or added your own, 23mm dia so limited I suspect

Same here. The postage cost will be more than the mod itself, so God knows why they're shipping it free.

Exactly wat I thought they will end up losing money on this doesn't make sense but I guess they just want rid of old stock so will take the hit on p@p

Back
Top Bottom