What's new

COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

I acually prefer the auto shut off feature.
Ive kept mine to switch off after 15 mins But there is a option to turn it off.
Im on the lookout as well for a new mod with internal battery to replace the aegis mini that i have.
I will definitely get one which has an auto off feature. Never cared much for this but with the cov its very helpfull.
Havent found a decent mod but i was looking at using one of the pod mods with a 510 adaptor maybe.

cheers I cant make my mind up currently going through new stuff reviews I do like the 18650 type so I can keep a spare one in drawer at work
Im finding my Forz tx80 are ok and very shock proof just wish they'd do a bit smaller as work can see it in my pocket lol but everyone seems to be asking for 21700 bigger versions instead lol .

If I dont find anything suitable I may go back to Council of vapour and if you still have them Ill give you a shout first Id defiately say not a eleaf pico sadly far too many clones about and even genuines are poor reliability now used to love them

cheers I cant make my mind up currently going through new stuff reviews I do like the 18650 type so I can keep a spare one in drawer at work
Im finding my Forz are ok and very shock proof just wish they'd do a bit smaller as work can see it in my pocket lol but everyone seems to be asking for 21700 bigger versions lol .

If I dont find anything suitable I may go back to Council of vapour and if you still have them Ill give you a shout first Id defiately say not a eleaf pico sadly far too many clones about and even genuines are poor reliability now used to love them
I looked at the forza as well but I dont want to mess about with external batteries and extra chargers and stuff.
I have always used internal battery mods so not that many to choose from.
Unfortunately i dont have them for sale anymore. Ive thrown away the boxes and have started using them.
It was too cheap to not buy it.

I looked at the forza as well but I dont want to mess about with external batteries and extra chargers and stuff.
I have always used internal battery mods so not that many to choose from.
Unfortunately i dont have them for sale anymore. Ive thrown away the boxes and have started using them.
It was too cheap to not buy it.
Cheers for info
Mrs has a nice small Aspire NX40 2200 mAh mod they just wouldn't take my work abuse
If you liked the forz style one thing i do like is the charging port is rubber damage proof too and rapid charging usb c

Last edited:
Cheers for info
Mrs has a nice small Aspire NX40 2200 mAh mod they just wouldn't take my work abuse
If you liked the forz style one thing i do like is the charging port is rubber damage proof too and rapid charging usb c
thanks. ill check it out.

What the hell, for a tenner I've taken a punt as well. Will try sticking a Gear RTA on top for an ultra small setup that can still pack a bit of a punch.

Well, quick delivery and the gunmetal version pairs very well with a black Gear RTA for a compact setup. As others experienced did not turn on out of the box but just put it on charge for a bit and it seems fine, also turned off the auto-off first thing.
MegaVolt_Gear.jpeg

Well, quick delivery and the gunmetal version pairs very well with a black Gear RTA for a compact setup. As others experienced did not turn on out of the box but just put it on charge for a bit and it seems fine, also turned off the auto-off first thing.
View attachment 240313
looks great Ive found a new love for them at that price with the ability to turn off the annoying auto off
The gun metal looks great with a black vandy vape berserker mini for MTL too

Back
Top Bottom