What's new

COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

3 clicks of the fire button to get into menu, then click the power button till you see the auto-off, fire button to select, up is confirm.
Thank you.
I'll try it when I land at home.
Have you had a phone call from vapour boutique today?

Oh, the Gorge? Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago by courier. :)

Oh, the Gorge? Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago by courier. :)
Theyve phoned me and said their payment system will be issuing a refund and they won't be accepting any online payments.
Probably on the back of the PayPal thing.
Theyve asked me when it's been issued to pop in and pay in person but said people that are too far away will be asked to pay another way.

I've no problem sorting them out if my PP was bounced, not heard from them as yet.

If anyone wants to get these mods i have 2 for sale in the classifieds. Its too small for my hands.

If anyone wants to get these mods i have 2 for sale in the classifieds. Its too small for my hands.
How did you get on with the auto switch off is there an update on these now to disable it that put me off a bit when they fail to wake up .
Im thinking of going back to mini mods or Eleaf PIcos for work MTL as finding my rubberized Forz and other similars too heavy after using smaller mods for a couple of years now
Im tossed between swapable 18650 battery stuff and built ins plus I keep dropping stuff too
Definitely difficult getting a perfect mod even with all the crazy choice we now have my last 2 picos have been a bit iffy too :(

Last edited:
How did you get on with the auto switch off is there an update on these now to disable it that put me off a bit when they fail to wake up .
Im thinking of going back to mini mods or Eleaf PIcos for work MTL as finding my rubberized Forz and other similars too heavy after using smaller mods for a couple of years now
Im tossed between swapable 18650 battery stuff and built ins plus I keep dropping stuff too
Definitely difficult getting a perfect mod even with all the crazy choice we now have my last 2 picos have been a bit iffy too :(
I acually prefer the auto shut off feature.
Ive kept mine to switch off after 15 mins But there is a option to turn it off.
Im on the lookout as well for a new mod with internal battery to replace the aegis mini that i have.
I will definately get one which has an auto off feature. Never cared much for this but with the cov its very helpfull.
Havent found a decent mod but i was looking at using one of the pod mods with a 510 adaptor maybe.

Back
Top Bottom