What's new

COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

I know its only extra couple of quid saving but s the code still active to get these for a tenner cant see it anywhere

just for for info these are ok at this price as a very small cheap back up for light work use or whatever however I too got through a few after a while the auto shutdown which cannot be shut off I dont think fails to wake up

another annoying thing is the incorrect ohms readings that most the council of vapour mini mods suffer from a fix for all problems on some versions was soldering an internal earth wire permanently rather than it just contacting a screw else you were always compensating for wildly fluctuating readings or tightening case screws
They did have a habit of seeing 0.5ohm coils as 2 ohm etc as the 510 wears down too so be light handed C.O.V are the most powerful mini mods Ive used the rest behave like a very cheap starter kit always surprised me how they got such a powerful vape and mah from such a tiny battery when I was cloud chasing :18: they do give a genuine 80 watts too

Last edited:
Received mine today, wrong colour and more importantly, DOA. Have emailed the people who sold it and will keep you all updated.

Still tinkering with it. Was dead to USB cable off the PC, just slapped it into a battery pack and it's charging now, we'll see what happens in time. Suspect it's lived its life sitting in a warehouse somewhere...

Received mine today. Both were dead on arrival but after charging for an hour both are working fine. It even has an option to turn off auto off. And ohms are reading correctly.

To be fair Premier E-cigs responded very quickly to my email and are dispatching another one. Lets hope this one doesn't overload the usb port on the PC again...

Received mine today. Both were dead on arrival but after charging for an hour both are working fine. It even has an option to turn off auto off. And ohms are reading correctly.
Any chance of a walk through?
I'll put mine back together and see if I can raise it from the dead.

3 clicks of the fire button to get into menu, then click the fire button till you see the auto-off, fire button to select, up is confirm.

Back
Top Bottom