What's new

Chefs Flavours sale

sorry I missed this... no idea mate to be honest, give them a call first thing. I'm sure they'll sort you out if it's not packed and ready to do.
Cheers, well, I think they will be snowed under with orders, site was really slow and chefs are very popular with the younger vapers.

I've been lashing the commercial and classic blend down (today), perfecto in a mesh tank. I think we're heading for shortages, vg, pg, flavours, most is imported, so stock up. That's my excuse, plus prices are most certainly going up, regardless.

sorry I missed this... no idea mate to be honest, give them a call first thing. I'm sure they'll sort you out if it's not packed and ready to do.

Bit annoying tbh, with the old website you could add an additional note to a pending order, you cant do that now, so I've emailed them, via reply to my order notification email.

Bit annoying tbh, with the old website you could add an additional note to a pending order, you cant do that now, so I've emailed them, via reply to my order notification email.

good luck. :thumbup:

Managed to ditch the Classic for Flv Oatmeal Raisin (supposed to be good with baccy?), kept the Commercial in the order, because, well, I love it :D

Hi Andy,

Thanks for contacting us, that's not a problem at all, we'll go ahead and get this swapped over for you as soon as possible.

Managed to ditch the Classic for Flv Oatmeal Raisin (supposed to be good with baccy?), kept the Commercial in the order, because, well, I love it :D

Hi Andy,

Thanks for contacting us, that's not a problem at all, we'll go ahead and get this swapped over for you as soon as possible.

Interesting, I don't have that one ... I have Granola and Raisin/Rum, you'll have to let us know how it is.

Shame they discountinued guango that was for me the best MTL juice, the 50/50.

I tried to add nic to their 70/30 and just doesn't taste right.

New Flavorah Flavours

Flavorah is one of our favourite brands when it comes to mixing, because they're covering so many exciting profiles.

They just released 13 brand new flavours and we're happy to announce that they're now available on our website.

These are the new additions:

- blackberry

- blue raz

- cactus apple

- chai spice

- energy drink

- mango pineapple passion

- mild tobacco

- mint candy

- pearesto

- ripe mango

- RY4

- sweet mango

- vanilla tobacco

To sweeten up this new release even more, we would like to offer you a cheeky little discount code to pick your favourites. Not only for the new flavours, but for the whole flavorah line!

FLAVORAH20 will give you 20% off (valid until midnight Friday 16th, min. spend £10).

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/col...pbCI6ICJhbmRyZXdob29rNUBob3RtYWlsLmNvLnVrIn0=

Last edited:
Another sale :doh:

chefs.JPG

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/col...pbCI6ICJhbmRyZXdob29rNUBob3RtYWlsLmNvLnVrIn0=

Back
Top Bottom