What's new

Chefs Flavours sale

Done... I bought the stuff to make that 007 cola.. and FLV root beer, which I've been itching for while to get. .. for when I get bored of tobacco.

i’m off the pack, he said. next thing i heard he was buying litres of classic cig!
I messed up actually, I thought I was using 0.30ml of commercial and classic per mix, but it's 0.30%, per mix, mere drops. I'll have to increase the percentage to justify the purchase and use the stuff before 2025 :17:

i had a look but i’m trying not to buy any more. have too many as it is. i’ll be doing a @Simon G soon and binning the lot of them :D

i had a look but i’m trying not to buy any more. have too many as it is. i’ll be doing a @Simon G soon and binning the lot of them :D

I've done that twice... usually stuff I thought I would like but didn't.

I have a lot of bakery stuff here now that I've not touched for years, gone right off it.

about 20 different caramels, toffee and butterscotch that all make me want to puke and turn everything into an RY4. :puke:

about 20 different caramels, toffee and butterscotch that all make me want to puke and turn everything into an RY4. :puke:
I can never taste butterscotch, toffee vapes don't work for me, love caramel, in the right setting.

I might try and change my order, are chefs any good at that?

sorry I missed this... no idea mate to be honest, give them a call first thing. I'm sure they'll sort you out if it's not packed and ready to do.

I might do a giveaway, although who wants out of date 10ml bottles with 5ml left and dust on the lid?

nobody I would expect, considering the price of a nice new 10ml.

Back
Top Bottom