What's new

Chefs 27% off

@John R you were right about vapetto, very nice indeed it will be ordered again for sure, how did you get on with the carrot cake and jam roly poly?

The carrot cake's had a months steep and is good but it needed the month cos it was gawd-awful after a week, unconvinced it's an all dayer, not tried the jam roly poly other than a knuckle test, defo better than the drip hacks roly poly though.

Cant claim any credit for the vapetto. It was someone on the forum who recommended it to me in the first place, wish I could remember who to credit them :S

Might have been me @John R
I’m still on it all day everyday, I’ve got over 300ml of concentrate so I think I’ll pass on it this time.

Thought it mighta been @andyroo , didn't want to throw you under a bus though. In other news, still not got to making up the Hazel Dream yet :S

I’ve got some Fluffy Nuts I’ve not got round to mixing, but I also got Stuffed it’s a raspberry cheesecake with toast, I forgot I’d mixed it so it’s had about a month and it’s very nice, I’d recommend anyone to try 10ml of concentrate while the discount is on.
It’s not on the same level as Vapetto though.

Thank you too then @andyroo, fluffy nuts is ok, not an adv for me but nice for a change now and then, was very surprised with bienenstich, sounded a bit too sweet for me and possibly sickly but its really nice and will definitely order that again! Will try stuffed next order, another one I was tempted with at the time, tried the biscuit gravy too, not one I'd recommend but as always taste is very subjective ;)

@andyroo tried the jam roly poly and custard yet? Just made myself another 100ml up but I'll definitely be ordering some more, the carrot cake is nice too but it really needs a long steep to settle it.

I haven’t @John R but it’s on my list for my next order from Chefs.
I’m still quite fixed on the Vapetto for now.

Back
Top Bottom