What's new

Chefs 27% off

I’ll have nearly 400ml of Vapetto concentrate when this arrives, it’s the only liquid I don’t get bored with, I put 10ml of Stuffed in my basket to make the £30 free p&p, Raspberry Cheesecake on Toast !

Thanks for this code, good job I checked before putting in my order, have added a bottle of vapetto to try too :)

You'll not regret it, needs minimum week and a half steeping. Assuming you went for concentrate.

I really hope so, I think I'm at a point where I'm Mexican Fried Ice Creamed out! After having it as an adv for a couple years my taste buds are beginning to reject it :(

I've got a few of theirs still to make up, just need to get around to it, Carrot Cake and Jam Roly Poly & Custard. Welsh Custard has been steeping away and should be ready 13/3

I'll be interested to hear how carrot cake works out, was tempted with that one but added beinstich to try instead. Welsh Custard is nice, not had that for a long time, since MFIC came along I guess!

You guilt-tripped me into mixing up a few, they're now in the cupboard for a few weeks. Mark the calendars, 15th March for the Carrot Cake and 5th April for the Jam Roly Poly, must be the custard that needs 5 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom