What's new

Cheap mod for regulated Squonk fans

@gravystain your post has come at a great time I was just looking in to getting my first squonk mod and at this price it seems like a no brainer if anybody has had any experience with this be great to know!

@gravystain your post has come at a great time I was just looking in to getting my first squonk mod and at this price it seems like a no brainer if anybody has had any experience with this be great to know!

Just ordered this myself. It's still 10% off everything on the site too so the mod is actually only £18 before delivery (Automatic discount once in the cart).

Reviews seemed to universally praise it for its ruggedness, metal build materials, decent squonk bottle (it will also take many 3rd party bottles comfortably) and the chipsets power mode performance. Also got big props for its unique system that allows for 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries to all be used without requiring an adapter. The downside of that ability is that it is a bit bulkier to enable it, and the metal build makes it heavier. For me will mainly use at home so not major drawbacks.

HCigar have a long history of making decent kit and are known for squonkers so it should be a reliable and solid device.

Glad it helped you out, and your first Squonk mod too, so you may end up going down the Squonk rabbit hole...

Glad it helped you out, and your first Squonk mod too, so you may end up going down the Squonk rabbit hole...
100% got my first RDA last week and love it only used at home but constantly dripping can become a pain so thought squonk mod may be way forward

Just ordered this myself. It's still 10% off everything on the site too so the mod is actually only £18 before delivery (Automatic discount once in the cart).

Reviews seemed to universally praise it for its ruggedness, metal build materials, decent squonk bottle (it will also take many 3rd party bottles comfortably) and the chipsets power mode performance. Also got big props for its unique system that allows for 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries to all be used without requiring an adapter. The downside of that ability is that it is a bit bulkier to enable it, and the metal build makes it heavier. For me will mainly use at home so not major drawbacks.

HCigar have a long history of making decent kit and are known for squonkers so it should be a reliable and solid device.
I've just read some reviews and they all look very consistent only thing I can see people moan much about is the door being abit loose but only being used at home same as yourself so I think it could be perfect!

100% got my first RDA last week and love it only used at home but constantly dripping can become a pain so thought squonk mod may be way forward
For sure i think it’s the way forward for you, squonking is an excellent way to vape, at first filling the bottle and being sure not to over Squonk, (which basically means squeezing the bottle to hard and the juice pisses out the airflow holes on your rda) can be abit tricky to get use too, but once you master both them it’s great, just hope that rda came with a Squonk pin...

For sure i think it’s the way forward for you, squonking is an excellent way to vape, at first filling the bottle and being sure not to over Squonk, (which basically means squeezing the bottle to hard and the juice pisses out the airflow holes on your rda) can be abit tricky to get use too, but once you master both them it’s great, just hope that rda came with a Squonk pin...
Ahh brilliant it sounds alot better than keep dripping although it's best thing I done since vaping and not using stock coils and yeah it came with a pin for it which is handy just change it over when next re wicking and get a squonk mod perfect ha wife will go mental with another purchase Haha

Ahh brilliant it sounds alot better than keep dripping although it's best thing I done since vaping and not using stock coils and yeah it came with a pin for it which is handy just change it over when next re wicking and get a squonk mod perfect ha wife will go mental with another purchase Haha
Just mention to the wife about all the money you will save not buying stock coils anymore, then you can say in the long term your Squonk mod is actually saving you money...
Be sure to report back on how you get on with your first squonking experience, good luck...

Back
Top Bottom