What's new

C.O.V Wraith Squonker £27

Hope you are all enjoying your shiny new Wraiths! Having a great time with it so far, the only negative for me is the 'turbine' in the RDA to stop spitback, I have never liked them because as much as they may stop the odd bit of flying liquid, the juice buildup on them is far worse IMO. However, I have just managed to remove it and for me the vape is now far better!!!! Better flavor, no spitback and no juice in my mouth from the buildup.

I have seen reviews saying it cant be removed, but if you twist the black chuff cap off then remove the clear o-ring it pulls apart easily allowing you to remove the turbine. I would personally suggest you try this anyway to see which way works better for you!

Enjoy!

Hope you are all enjoying your shiny new Wraiths! Having a great time with it so far, the only negative for me is the 'turbine' in the RDA to stop spitback, I have never liked them because as much as they may stop the odd bit of flying liquid, the juice buildup on them is far worse IMO. However, I have just managed to remove it and for me the vape is now far better!!!! Better flavor, no spitback and no juice in my mouth from the buildup.

I have seen reviews saying it cant be removed, but if you twist the black chuff cap off then remove the clear o-ring it pulls apart easily allowing you to remove the turbine. I would personally suggest you try this anyway to see which way works better for you!

Enjoy!
Also enjoying the Squonk experience with the Wraith,definitely gonna take the spit guard out,seen as it spits more with it on...lol
Thanks @vapingtruant

Will try that thanks pal, kinda defeats the purpose to have a spitback that collects the liquid and when built up gives a mouthful every now and then! Running it on a single fat fused Clapton, great flavour, killing batteries but I always do with new mods til I get used to a wattage I can set it to!

give it a go mate, im pretty sure most people will prefer it that way, like you say it spits more!
Vapes much better now,but the driptips a little loose,did you put the oring back in?

Nvm...I've put the oring back over the raised bit and it fits snug now:2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Vapes much better now,but the driptips a little loose,did you put the oring back in?

Nvm...I've put the oring back over the raised bit and it fits snug now:2thumbsup:

i did exactly the same haha forgot the o-ring at first, glad you agree though that turbines just abit counter productive for me

Did you get yours yet? Looks like everyone else's did [emoji45]

i wouldnt worry, i ordered mine before i even posted this thread and I only got it today, all post seems to take an extra day to get to me! keep an eye out tomorrow =]

i wouldnt worry, i ordered mine before i even posted this thread and I only got it today, all post seems to take an extra day to get to me! keep an eye out tomorrow =]

Not worried in the slightest, usually the mail to Northern Ireland is fast, RM must be using the ferry this time instead of a plane.

Not worried in the slightest, usually the mail to Northern Ireland is fast, RM must be using the ferry this time instead of a plane.

It can be strange sometimes, Iv had mail coming 35 miles from Manchester, yet people I know in London got it a whole day before me! Nothing worse than waiting for the vapemail, hope you enjoy it mate

Back
Top Bottom