What's new

C.O.V Wraith Squonker £27

word to the wise, the SXK Hadaly (or an original if you're feeling flush) works beautifully with the Wraith :)

Just watched a couple of reviews and had to pull the trigger on a black one as they still have them in stock

26.99 with code still works and free 2nd class delivery

Thanks OP.

Never tried squonking but into my RDAs lately so cant wait to try

Hope you are all enjoying your shiny new Wraiths! Having a great time with it so far, the only negative for me is the 'turbine' in the RDA to stop spitback, I have never liked them because as much as they may stop the odd bit of flying liquid, the juice buildup on them is far worse IMO. However, I have just managed to remove it and for me the vape is now far better!!!! Better flavor, no spitback and no juice in my mouth from the buildup.

I have seen reviews saying it cant be removed, but if you twist the black chuff cap off then remove the clear o-ring it pulls apart easily allowing you to remove the turbine. I would personally suggest you try this anyway to see which way works better for you!

Enjoy![/QUOTE

Thanks for this, loved the Wraith but not the RDA (nearly went in the bin!) so swopped it out for a LO-PRO, which was better but not perfect. Tried your work-a-round and it's like a whole different RDA. Flavours now brilliant and no juice build up!

Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom