What's new

Brews Bros Shortfills £4.99 inc nic shot

And these juices are the dogs bollox
The custard is amazing !
I'm a fan of there custard too it's in my top 5 for sure but the other 2 I tried was average at best, strawbiscuitsplit is like a wartered down one hit wonder strawberry shortcake and cerial killer is like a wartered down version of dark star fruit loops and it put me off trying any of the others TBH [emoji20] what others have you tried and would recommend mate? I'm gonna order some more custard so will try something else if it's recommended just to make the delivery worth while [emoji5]

I'm a fan of there custard too it's in my top 5 for sure but the other 2 I tried was average at best, strawbiscuitsplit is like a wartered down one hit wonder strawberry shortcake and cerial killer is like a wartered down version of dark star fruit loops and it put me off trying any of the others TBH [emoji20] what others have you tried and would recommend mate? I'm gonna order some more custard so will try something else if it's recommended just to make the delivery worth while [emoji5]

I thought the straw biscuit split want too bad for the price, the blueberry is good and the Tropicade I really liked too

Cheers mate I'll order the blueberry one to try then with my next order [emoji5] and if you liked the straw biscuit split you have to try the one I'm talking about it blows it out of the water and I think it's cheaper too [emoji6]

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/oneshot-wonder/4015-strawberry-shortcake.html

I’ll need to try some of that ! Cheers [emoji1303]

I tried the straw biscuit spoilt in a tank and it was quite nice then couple of weeks later put some steeped in my billet box with the vapeshell and it was lovely !

Back
Top Bottom