What's new

Black Friday Vape Deals 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianleeds

Achiever
Well, Black Friday 2018 is only 4 weeks away on 23rd November. So start saving your pennies folks !
Would it be possible to make this a stickie @Rob @TartanSpartan please so Apes can post any Black Friday really good sales and bargains please ?

I've been wanting a new regulated mod, seems I should wait another 4 weeks and see what deals are recommended.
If I find some good deals I might even pick up a few tanks and some juice.

I've been wanting a new regulated mod, seems I should wait another 4 weeks and see what deals are recommended.
If I find some good deals I might even pick up a few tanks and some juice.

If you're prepared to wait 4 weeks there are some stonking deals in China.

This thread should be in the members only section. Failing that all the lurkers and the profiteers will jump on anything worth having and the members miss out. @ianleeds :) ask the mods to move the thread please mate

Last year, there was the whole section for BF deals - that's much easier to use rather then going through pages of a single thread in search of interesting bits.

Last year, there was the whole section for BF deals - that's much easier to use rather then going through pages of a single thread in search of interesting bits.

In fact, it's still there. We don't want to hijack your thread Ian, but perhaps @junglist could set one up for this year.

lol someone already started this. Its gonna get wild here nearer the time

well theres only 24mins till BF starts but hardly wild in here ;)

doesn't start till next week mate.
Some retailers are starting it early and doing it from tomorrow. I don't know of any vape stores doing deals yet but don't worry the apes on here won't be missing a thing when it does lol

doesn't start till next week mate.
Some retailers are starting it early and doing it from tomorrow. I don't know of any vape stores doing deals yet but don't worry the apes on here won't be missing a thing when it does lol

Doh trust me to be 1 week early & why none of my usual sites are showing nadda lol, oh well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom