What's new

Biggest TPD fire sale purchase regrets

Well at least you got yours, I am still waiting and after 2 e-mails chasing them.

hope you got yours now. I had to do a paypal dispute to get them to refund my cheap thrills order (same company as simple vapes) as they replied to be "where the fuck is my order" emails with "we're out of stock" and no offer of a refund. All good now!

My biggest regret is my last minute, post midnight, order from eclear vape. 200ml of a banana milkshake liquid that tastes more like that fart spray you can buy in joke shops. Another 120ml of Blueberry Zeppoli which is pretty gross and 120ml of bubble gang which is ok.

My only regret so far is the Maui Waui juices from The Liquid Bar. All of these contain banana, not stated in the description.

My hatred of banana vapes is such that it's put me off real bananas. Just smelling a banana makes me feel sick.

My only regret is that I didn't buy more bunkr fruit creme. I should have cleared them out .

Mine has turned out to be my Simple Vape order. I received it today, 5 weeks and numerous emails after ordering.

I eventually settled on them making up the order with anything in 3 or 0mg from the 4 flavours I'd ordered.

I received one of the flavours I'd ordered, and 360ml of Chocaloccino, which has turned out to be the first vapeable chocolate I've tried, but still isn't something I want to vape.

Mine has turned out to be my Simple Vape order. I received it today, 5 weeks and numerous emails after ordering.

I eventually settled on them making up the order with anything in 3 or 0mg from the 4 flavours I'd ordered.

I received one of the flavours I'd ordered, and 360ml of Chocaloccino, which has turned out to be the first vapeable chocolate I've tried, but still isn't something I want to vape.

I quite enjoyed the mint choc chip but I wouldn't buy it again.

I eventually settled on them making up the order with anything in 3 or 0mg from the 4 flavours I'd ordered

My Simple Vape pre TPD order was one of my best purchases.
I got 20x 15ml Tropical flavour from their VG brand in 3mg.....for £1 a bottle!
....it's delicious.

My Simple Vape pre TPD order was one of my best purchases.
I got 20x 15ml Tropical flavour from their VG brand in 3mg.....for £1 a bottle!
....it's delicious.

They sent me 17 of this! It's OK, much better than some of the stuff I bought.

None, didnt buy fuck all apart from couple bottles of juice which i all ready knew i liked

Back
Top Bottom