What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Biggest TPD fire sale purchase regrets

My Simple Vape Co order has finally arrived! A full 14 days from ordering and with a couple of flavours substituted, not all the vendors fault as it took Royal Mail 7 days to do a 48hr delivery (must have been more bank holidays this week than I thought).

Hope the juice is better than the service.

Well at least you got yours, I am still waiting and after 2 e-mails chasing them.

My Alien went back to DNA DOA
Did they refund you or exchange? I got rid of the 2ml tank as it was too small to use, so they said they probably can't refund as it's not the full kit! Bloody pain!

Copied from their FB page dated 12th June.

DNA Vapes is merging with SMKD to create a new venture called Tesla Mods

A few weeks ago SMKD Electronic Cigarettes (our supplier) came to us with a new joint business venture that we are very excited about called Tesla Mods.

Tesla Mods will be the sole exclusive distributor to Tesla products within the UK and we are excited to help promote this brand in every way we can.

So what does this mean for you?
Your account will be merged on to the new site when it goes live. We are still going to be doing the competitions and giveaways that we are renown for but most importantly we will still maintain our great customer services and provide you with the leading products on the market.

Today will be the last day that DNA Vapes is live. It will shut down this evening and re-emerge as Tesla Mods very soon.

Note: Our emails and phone number will still be usable and readily available for a certain amount of time. All orders placed before the website is shut down will be honored and delivered.

Thank you - Team DNA Vapes.

More;
https://www.facebook.com/TeslaModsUK/

I don't regret so much as have learned a lesson, I bought a lot of "premium" juice and realised it was no different from what I mix myself. in fact had I payed the full £15 for 30ml id be kicking myself square in the nutts

I don't regret so much as have learned a lesson, I bought a lot of "premium" juice and realised it was no different from what I mix myself. in fact had I payed the full £15 for 30ml id be kicking myself square in the nutts
It was a good time to try 'premium' juice and realise how effective marketing is

Back
Top Bottom