What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Skystar Revvo kit Cloudstix £24.99 back in stock

@Leni I was fed up last time as I went for the slate blue instead of the woodgrain. I've been checking daily since then. I love this mod, easy to use, its so pretty with my True tanks (and I can see what time it is when Im errm 'sat down' in the bathroom in the morning :D )

I got 2 the other week. Really nice size and the tank is actually very good. £20 just for the mod on vampire Vapes.

My 5 cents - the most disliked mod I've ever had, got a white one a while ago.
The 'touchscreen' is annoyingly unresponsive (but works), no separate fire button since you have to use the +- touch thingy to fire and audible electro humming when it's on. And also looks like a bar of soap.

How weird, Ive never heard any humming. Mine is great, absolutely love it. Each to their own Sir, its great we have so much to choose from. Loads of fun finding our way :)

Mine doesn't hum either. I love mine, got the wood grain and then blue camo from Vampire Vapes £20 each.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's a crap mod or anything, just "my 5 cents". Meanwhile using the OG Revenger & Polar mods - love them both, just this one was totally meh IMHO.

Not sure what you mean about the lack of a fire button, it has a physical fire button above the screen, are we talking about the same mod?

Touch screen works well for me, no humming and I find it a really nice mod. No complaints for £20.

Not sure what you mean about the lack of a fire button, it has a physical fire button above the screen, are we talking about the same mod?

Touch screen works well for me, no humming and I find it a really nice mod. No complaints for £20.

I could've been more clear. I meant no 'dedicated' fire button like you usually get on the sides of mods. That's totally a personal preference of course.

Back
Top Bottom