What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire NX100 £9.96

For £15 the feedlink is an absolute bargain for a good solid semi mech squonker, I picked up a blue camo SkyStar from them a couple of weeks back when they had it up for £20.

Loving the logic in this. :D

GPMr7GG.jpg

Loving the logic in this. :D

GPMr7GG.jpg
I'm kinda used to seeing this same thing on gearbest. Some of the things that are on sale have a shorter timeframe than others [emoji39]. Still funny that they can't set up some sort of auto remove when the thing is off sale.

They are paying you a tenner to take the Revvo tank off their hands ... perfectly logical. :D
:18:
I bought the Skystar and Revvo from them a couple of weeks ago just because they were a great price and having not heard anything about the Revvo I thought it was worth a punt for a tenner. To be honest I really like it, so much so I ordered a non TPD one from gearbest.
I couldn't get on with the Falcon or the Fireluke, for me the Revvo trumps both of them...I may be in a minority of one here :)

:18:
I bought the Skystar and Revvo

I actually got a Skystar mod recently too (sent instead of CoolFire, lol) - just can't get used to the touchscreen and especially the firing button. Will go to classifieds once I can start posting there.

Have the white NX100 sat infront of me at the moment, cracking deal that and it's a quality mod for the price. FYI, if you buy a battery with the mod you get it for £5 (vs £9 if purchased seperately), it's still a bargain at £15.

Back
Top Bottom