What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Arctic Dolphin Adonis Plus Mod £59.99 Nature Vape

Bastard. I'm trying to keep myself from buying the Max now, gorgeous mod, plenty of battery capacity. Just worried about what pattern I'd get sent [emoji848]

I saw Mark had these come into stock. Used to be only an 18650 one with a DNA board and it was pricey for sure.

Does anyone have any experience of the boards in these? Are they any good for TC?

The Board is what has always kept me from buying. My experience with Arctic Dolphin stuff is so so. I have had 2 ADT50's both early tc mods lovely form factor similar to the new clutch mod or other SQ mods but with screens on the bottom, both 510's where crap and the ;in got stuck down. The Anita Squonker i have one here not used it in ages, ok for a cheap squonker but the chip isn't fantastic. You would be better off buying this. I have one and the chipset is very good, do a bit of looking round as you may find cheaper
https://www.3avape.com/asmodus-eos-ii-180w-tc-box-mod.html

Back
Top Bottom