What's new

Anyone after a Coilmaster DIY Kit v3?

JohnnyAce

Veteran
Just had a an email from NewVaping, I'm sure I saw a couple of apes after a DIY kit, for £19 you can't really go wrong with this, either way it looks like a great piece for the price

They're UK based with great CS but it looks like it's on pre order so not an instant dispatch

Code: DIYKIT
Coilmaster kit.jpeg

https://www.newvaping.com/products/coil-master-diy-kit?utm_campaign=EDM-0723-9AM (SxLGhq)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Klaviyo&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJicmVuLndAaG90bWFpbC5jby51ayIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlFFRXhRZCJ9

Last edited:
Good spot @JohnnyAce

For anyone wondering, this kit is well worth it at this price. I remember when I was starting out I priced up an ohmmeter, coiling jig and side snips and the cheapest i could find was about £12 from China so with the screwdrivers, tweezers, wire and the case this works out cheap. The original price, not so much. :18:

Good spot @JohnnyAce

For anyone wondering, this kit is well worth it at this price. I remember when I was starting out I priced up an ohmmeter, coiling jig and side snips and the cheapest i could find was about £12 from China so with the screwdrivers, tweezers, wire and the case this works out cheap. The original price, not so much. :18:

Yeah, I wouldn't be paying £37 for that but at £19 it's a snip. Lovely case to keep all your bits together to

It's worth subscribing to NewVaping's mailshot, they pop up some nice bargains

Does anyone know if it's possible to add two codes at the same time, I'm trying to use DG72M5 (for a Zeus X mesh rta) and also the DIYKIT code, one cancels out the other?

Does anyone know if it's possible to add two codes at the same time, I'm trying to use DG72M5 (for a Zeus X mesh rta) and also the DIYKIT code, one cancels out the other?
Needs two seperate orders. never seen a vendor allow 2 codes to be used on the same order. From what I've seen & been told it's actually a software limitation where one code will override another. Could try messaging them to see if they can combine the orders into one delivery.

Needs two seperate orders. never seen a vendor allow 2 codes to be used on the same order. From what I've seen & been told it's actually a software limitation where one code will override another. Could try messaging them to see if they can combine the orders into one delivery.

I've already messaged them, thank you. I'm trying to combine for free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom