What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Amelia Rose May Day Offer

Oh, I should add that after six years of vaping and a pretty substantial manabush addiction I'm not easy to please. I mtl vape 95% of the time and have ordered at least one random high vg juice a week for as long as I remember hoping to find " The one ".
From the literally hundreds of juices I've tried I think I like about six high vg juice so I'm no easy lay.

Lol.
Jessica actually chipped in a while back in a thread about the disappointment with dragons rise.
She was honest about her financial involvement which she had zero need to be (I certainly wouldn't have it I where about to launch my own venture) and verified a few facts we where pretty sure of anyway.
She said she was starting her own business and we wished her well.
Obviously she saw myself and mrdj had a terrible experience with DR and offered to send some samples to try when she got started, I in turn said I'd prefer to pay for them.
Funny enough after being approached I've been a bit of an arse to Jessica.
I've said I had no intention of reviewing on here unless she supplied me with all the details of her production facilities. Then I requested photographic proof of the room plus all ppe and cleaning area's. I also requested her business and hygiene documentation which included her address and facilities address plus the local council office address and registration number to enable me to cross check.
See, I'm a suspicious arsehole and anyone who knows me knows I refuse to keep any items i get free for review. It gives me the freedom to say they're shite of they're shite.
I suspected that would be that but all praise to her, last week she spent the whole day supplying said arsehole with every bit of info I requested and more. Then went through her process to see if I had any issue's or input.
Fair play.
Then she said she was sending out some liquids. They arrived in 48hrs. Faster than any of my current weekly orders under the lockdown situation.

The liquids look good, clearly marked with batch number and best before date in quality bottles. Smell great and initial drip test is they are better than a number of high vg juice companies I buy from in the UK in both flavour profile/complexity and pure oomph.
So the long and short is that I am more than happy to recommend anyone place an order as I know more about her Company and juice than I do about any of the big US juice companies we take for granted seeing they all have moved to shortfill these day's.
I'm sticking an order in for some flavours more in my personal flavour profile (The marshmallow one in particular is interesting me) so they will be a part of the review too.
But I still reserve judgement on final flavours until they've had a week or so with the nic added. I will include pics in the review.
Pays yer money and takes yer chance.

Ffs...Spanish, no business address, no flavour descriptions, run of the mill stuff.... I have seen companies slated on here for much less.... and so have you. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you will love their juice, fk me you have already recommended it on a mere sniff...ffs....take a step back and listen to yourself man.

Ffs...Spanish, no business address, no flavour descriptions, run of the mill stuff.... I have seen companies slated on here for much less.... and so have you. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you will love their juice, fk me you have already recommended it on a mere sniff...ffs....take a step back and listen to yourself man.
Jesus rickster.
It's a review for a banger juice. Rejuiced, drip drop, Caledonian, one pound LiQuid.
I've reviewed and recommend various liquids from all the above and told you all to avoid a number of their flavours too.
We're not talking fine boutique mtl juice here. Were taking sub ohm low cost banger juice.
you can buy a custard from goo vapes thats vile and one from rejuiced which I find really nice. Both are cheap as chips but it's still handy to have a recommendation as to which may be worth spending your hard earned couple of quid on.
I know a large amount of apes here can mop up 100mls of juices in a couple of days and appreciate a decent supplier.
If your not interested, move on. It's not like I'm threatening to burn you in your bed if you don't order.
Equally if you feel strongly enough about it that you need to personally check them out for free first before taking a punt then I will pass these four into you after I've reviewed them as I won't vape more than 10mls in a Review situation (unless it's bush) and then you can crack on with your own fair and balanced review fella.
As I say. I can only pass on what I know so far.

Jesus rickster.
It's a review for a banger juice. Rejuiced, drip drop, Caledonian, one pound LiQuid.
I've reviewed and recommend various liquids from all the above and told you all to avoid a number of their flavours too.
We're not talking fine boutique mtl juice here. Were taking sub ohm low cost banger juice.
you can buy a custard from goo vapes thats vile and one from rejuiced which I find really nice. Both are cheap as chips but it's still handy to have a recommendation as to which may be worth spending your hard earned couple of quid on.
I know a large amount of apes here can mop up 100mls of juices in a couple of days and appreciate a decent supplier.
If your not interested, move on. It's not like I'm threatening to burn you in your bed if you don't order.
Equally if you feel strongly enough about it that you need to personally check them out for free first before taking a punt then I will pass these four into you after I've reviewed them as I won't vape more than 10mls in a Review situation (unless it's bush) and then you can crack on with your own fair and balanced review fella.
As I say. I can only pass on what I know so far.

Just fkin odd fella, this is ....moving on having made my point, but moving on without having making my point was not sitting comfortable with me....never seen the likes before on here

Just fkin odd fella, this is ....moving on having made my point, but moving on without having making my point was not sitting comfortable with me....never seen the likes before on here
I have. We all have done a rush on rejuiced. We had a big drip drop run when they joined and sadly dragon's rise too.
Just ordered cookies and cream and marshmallow to test as i stated so you can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that if its disappointing then I've lost real life cash too.
Again , I doubt many if any will be for me but at just above a quid per 10ml I'm happy to take a punt of finding a good supplier to recommend for the sub ohm apes.
for the record the best I've used for this type of juice so far is city of fog and this is about 30% cheaper so it may help a fair few out, who knows.
movin on.

I have. We all have done a rush on rejuiced. We had a big drip drop run when they joined and sadly dragon's rise too.
Just ordered cookies and cream and marshmallow to test as i stated so you can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that if its disappointing then I've lost real life cash too.
Again , I doubt many if any will be for me but at just above a quid per 10ml I'm happy to take a punt of finding a good supplier to recommend for the sub ohm apes.
for the record the best I've used for this type of juice so far is city of fog and this is about 30% cheaper so it may help a fair few out, who knows.
movin on.

none of them are in Spain...moved on...Im gone, away...lol

none of them are in Spain...moved on...Im gone, away...lol
I know man. Imagine, products coming from over the sea. We live in crazy times.
steer clear of daddy pig vapes as that comes from over in that northern Ireland country. I had a mod come from France last week and a few weeks ago from the isle of Wight. All that way on a ferry. I hear Caledonian comes from Scotland.
the Times we live in.
As I say. Just adding what I know to an existing thread. Your quite right if your not comfortable ordering outside the UK, move on. My input is based more on any concerns around the previous affiliation.
Jon done.

I know man. Imagine, products coming from over the sea. We live in crazy times.
steer clear of daddy pig vapes as that comes from over in that northern Ireland country. I had a mod come from France last week and a few weeks ago from the isle of Wight. All that way on a ferry. I hear Caledonian comes from Scotland.
the Times we live in.
As I say. Just adding what I know to an existing thread. Your quite right if your not comfortable ordering outside the UK, move on. My input is based more on any concerns around the previous affiliation.
Jon done.

The previous affiliation might be where she learned her craft....... just putting money in, nah man...that's no washing for me..got burned, aye.....but knows the score on juice;)

The previous affiliation might be where she learned her craft....... just putting money in, nah man...that's no washing for me..got burned, aye.....but knows the score on juice;)
Fair enough, we do enjoy a late night duel overt feck all. If you'd said that to start with we'd be done, lol.
It's my understanding that it was a financial investment and sharing some flavour blends but I wasn't there fella so who knows.
can confirm what is factual and no more I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom