What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Amelia Rose May Day Offer

still no real info on these, highly prized secret is it, would of hoped for a little more transparency coming from the people who are touting it

.co.uk web address and did I read delivery from Spain? Also no business address listed on the site? If they didn't apply for vendor status half the forum wouldn't trust in ordering from them [emoji16] but looking forward to reading the reviews [emoji4]

Vendor Status is underway :)
Yes, co.uk and delivery from Spain as that is where Jessica is based. Photos of Clean Room etc have all been supplied to @eyeball kid I believe? Transparency @WaitFor1t88 ?

OK here goes...... Jessica had a financial involvement with Dragons Rise, but parted company a while ago. She has started Amelia Rose Vapours and sent me 3 flavours to try. This was an offer she made to me directly, NOT vice versa. We both tried them and were duly impressed. We then ordered the entire range and paid for this order. They arrived and are all now steeping in the cupboard. I asked Jessica about steeping times and she has recommended 3 weeks across the board.
We are in contact both here and on messenger and have been doing the majority of the Vendor Status approval using that platform. I have now handed over to @Purplefowler as this is part of her remit and I didn't want to inadvertently tread on anyone's toes. Business Address is going through whatever processes are required under Spanish Law, delayed by Covid19 and the fact Jessica moved to new premises. This will all be taken care of as and when approval has been granted by the Spaniards.

More transparency is hard to offer as this is the sum total of what I know regarding the business.

Yes, co.uk and delivery from Spain as that is where Jessica is based. Photos of Clean Room etc have all been supplied to @eyeball kid I believe? Transparency @WaitFor1t88 ?

OK here goes...... Jessica had a financial involvement with Dragons Rise, but parted company a while ago. She has started Amelia Rose Vapours and sent me 3 flavours to try. This was an offer she made to me directly, NOT vice versa. We both tried them and were duly impressed. We then ordered the entire range and paid for this order. They arrived and are all now steeping in the cupboard. I asked Jessica about steeping times and she has recommended 3 weeks across the board.
We are in contact both here and on messenger and have been doing the majority of the Vendor Status approval using that platform. I have now handed over to @Purplefowler as this is part of her remit and I didn't want to inadvertently tread on anyone's toes. Business Address is going through whatever processes are required under Spanish Law, delayed by Covid19 and the fact Jessica moved to new premises. This will all be taken care of as and when approval has been granted by the Spaniards.

More transparency is hard to offer as this is the sum total of what I know regarding the business.
That covers everything I think @Rob thank you for taking the time to address the concerns I raised [emoji4]

Thanks,
just thought that if "ARV" were that serious they would of been a bit more forthcoming themselves, unless I've missed something they've posted

with regard to vendor status, doesn't a company have to have been active with all the relevant info for a certain amount of time first? or did I misremember that

@WaitFor1t88 :) One thing that became apparent early on in my conversations with Jessica is that she is still a bit battered by all that went before. She felt that ARV could come in for some uncalled for and unnecessary agro, so has been promoting the company via other social media platforms. It was really down to @Purplefowler and myself that we have "hopefully" given her the confidence to come on board. she really is a Lovely Lady and has been nothing but frank and honest about all that went before, NONE of which has any bearing on her new venture.
It also helps no end that she is producing some very, very good products :)

Not for me is this, had a gander, nothing there jumps out at me, run of the mill stuff..... if Im buying pre made I like to buy/try something I don't think I can throw together myself.
There is nothing there that probably is not available as a one shot concentrate.
If you don't mix, again, run of the mill stuff widely available from UK vendors.
No need to be buying juice all the way from Spain....think of the children

Last edited:

Will keep an eye out for the reviews. Some very interesting flavours listed there

IMG_1348.jpg

Lol.
Jessica actually chipped in a while back in a thread about the disappointment with dragons rise.
She was honest about her financial involvement which she had zero need to be (I certainly wouldn't have it I where about to launch my own venture) and verified a few facts we where pretty sure of anyway.
She said she was starting her own business and we wished her well.
Obviously she saw myself and mrdj had a terrible experience with DR and offered to send some samples to try when she got started, I in turn said I'd prefer to pay for them.
Funny enough after being approached I've been a bit of an arse to Jessica.
I've said I had no intention of reviewing on here unless she supplied me with all the details of her production facilities. Then I requested photographic proof of the room plus all ppe and cleaning area's. I also requested her business and hygiene documentation which included her address and facilities address plus the local council office address and registration number to enable me to cross check.
See, I'm a suspicious arsehole and anyone who knows me knows I refuse to keep any items i get free for review. It gives me the freedom to say they're shite of they're shite.
I suspected that would be that but all praise to her, last week she spent the whole day supplying said arsehole with every bit of info I requested and more. Then went through her process to see if I had any issue's or input.
Fair play.
Then she said she was sending out some liquids. They arrived in 48hrs. Faster than any of my current weekly orders under the lockdown situation.

The liquids look good, clearly marked with batch number and best before date in quality bottles. Smell great and initial drip test is they are better than a number of high vg juice companies I buy from in the UK in both flavour profile/complexity and pure oomph.
So the long and short is that I am more than happy to recommend anyone place an order as I know more about her Company and juice than I do about any of the big US juice companies we take for granted seeing they all have moved to shortfill these day's.
I'm sticking an order in for some flavours more in my personal flavour profile (The marshmallow one in particular is interesting me) so they will be a part of the review too.
But I still reserve judgement on final flavours until they've had a week or so with the nic added. I will include pics in the review.
Pays yer money and takes yer chance.

Back
Top Bottom