What's new

Amelia Rose May Day Offer

Same here...... VERY hard ignoring them whilst they steep. :doh:

Put in an order for some yesterday. Looking forward to trying these.

I've a review of these coming up along with mrdj (I've said it now he'll have to do it, lol).
Smell very good indeed and Jessica of arv has already furnished me with all her photos of her soft wall clean room, ppe and cleaning process and official documentation ready for review. All I can say so far is they arrived as fast as a UK supplier and all dates, batch numbers ect are clearly printed.
A sneak pre tastes tells me the flavours are excellent and pack a punch. So if your wavering I'd crack an order in.

I've a review of these coming up along with mrdj (I've said it now he'll have to do it, lol).
Smell very good indeed and Jessica of arv has already furnished me with all her photos of her soft wall clean room, ppe and cleaning process and official documentation ready for review. All I can say so far is they arrived as fast as a UK supplier and all dates, batch numbers ect are clearly printed.
A sneak pre tastes tells me the flavours are excellent and pack a punch. So if your wavering I'd crack an order in.
you bugger :D
was going to review anyway so :p
as said, very fast delivery by ups within one day from spain.

When mine arrives will add PG nic and see how it performs for MTL.

I'll leave the reviewing to "The Experts" as I always struggle, but I will say........ Do yourselves a favour......... Allow a 3 week steep. Honestly, it pays massive dividends. :)

Back
Top Bottom