What's new

amazing juice offer £1 for 10ML and £1 delivery ( now £1.50 due to high demand )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with the last few comments - can barely taste any flavor in mine - I wouldn't go as far as binning them but they are gathering dust ready for a rainy day and I have been steeping them for 6weeks now but I don't think it will make any difference.

Sent from NEXUS via POTV​

The only one I've got with much flavour is Fruits of the forest. Been vaping it all night but mixed in a few drops of menthol and it's really nice. I think for £1.50 a bottle it's ok, my market sourced 'ice mint' juice is way too strong on its own so these have been handy to mix.

Im hardly getting anything of the menthol/spearmint ones though (bit gutted about that!)

If the £1.50 offer came back on I'd buy a few more fotf but not sure about the others. I'll try the rest with some Halo Sub Zero when I get home next week and see how they are.

One thing I do like though is the bottles! Nice & squeegee so I get the juice in the tank far better than some other more expensive stuff I've bought. For the price though I'm happy. Still works out a lot cheaper than some gipping market stuff I've had!

I think if they had more flavour (like fruits of the forest which has tons!!!) they'd be a lot better. I get plenty of vapour off them.....more flavour and I'd stock up on a few bottles :)

As this offer is no longer valid, I'm going to close the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom