What's new

amazing juice offer £1 for 10ML and £1 delivery ( now £1.50 due to high demand )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to comment, i ordered 5 and im very happy indeed. I think i received them in 2 days. so far ive tried Kiwi Krush - really nice. I can vape this all day, and just started on the fruits of the forest which is actually for me nicer!!!

only using spinner vision and a mini pro tank 3 - it taste great

I really like these so far, the taste is perfect for me. Not harsh, not overpowering. But tasty and i cant stop vaping it.. lovely. Great service and a freebee bottle !!!

Ok so now ive tried all of what i ordered top to bottom:

Fruits of the Forrest - this is my fav ( try adding some vanilla custard to it, omg!!)
Kiwi Krush - really nice, i like to chill out with this
sweet straberry - too sweet for me, sweet sugary and not much strawberry taste
Rasberry - similar to the fruits of the forrest, but for me too sweet.

I must say tho even the ones i dont like as much, they are far superior to a lot of juices i have paid more than double for.

I've tried almost all Darkstar flavours now. Some of them multiple times :D. Its all i've been vaping for the past three months. My considered verdict is as follows (in order of appearance on my desk) 8)

Fresh Lime: Yummy! Tastes just like real lime

Kiwi Crush: Yummy! Probably my second fave

Lemon Sorbet: It is Yummy!™ but I find the flavour too weak. I have tried two different batches and although the flavour thats there is really nice, it is too weak (for my taste buds). This would probably be my fave otherwise. Wish it was stronger.

Fruits of the Forest: Yummy! Really nice I have to ration it as it's morish.

Peach Melba: Yumish. It is a good peach flavour but personally peach isn't my fave (bad experiences with Nuclear Plusion)

Raspberry Candy: It's Ok. It is like a raspberry boiled sweet but not my cup of tea - so to speak

Blackcurrant: Yummy! Not quite Ribena but this one is really nice. Similar to fruits of the forest. My mate has tried some of these and he said 'that's the one' when he tried this (he's still smoking though silly boy)

Blackberry: Didn't like it. It had a fake, flowery flavour. Reminds me of Palma Violets. Some people love that - no accounting for taste lol

Blackfire: Weird. It really does taste and smell like bonfire smoke - like your clothes do after a camp fire. It brought back some memories but i dont really like it. I'm too used to the fruity flavours but i had to try it. It may come in useful if i really, really crave some smoke.

The only one's i didn't do is menthol and the other tobacco flavours. I've also dropped my nicotine content using Darkstar juices. Down to 12mg now (started on 24) and plan to get to zero and then stop vaping altogether. So finding these nice and reasonably priced flavours has been, well, potentially life saving.

Other boons unrelated to flavours are: Good service. Squeezy bottles. Cool black jiffy bags. Cheap Shipping.

Vaping hasn't really turned into a hobby for me. More a necessity since the novelty wore off. So I stopped shopping around and trying different brands. I just need my fix until i fully quit. So I've been dreading it when Darkstar stops their introduction £1.50 offer and expected to seek out a new supplier. But hearing that the new price will only be £2.50 i'm over the moon. I find that a very reasonable price and I for one will continue to be using Darkstar probably exclusively. Plus i like the name :)

I don't have a lot of time at the moment too write a decent reply but just wanted to say thank you for your post and that I really appreciate your comments and feedback!

Very happy to have you as a customer :)

Rob - DarkStar Vapour

Ok so now ive tried...

sweet straberry - too sweet for me, sweet sugary and not much strawberry taste

I must say tho even the ones i dont like as much, they are far superior to a lot of juices i have paid more than double for.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Sweet Strawberry.. I did like it but not that much. It was v. sweet. I like strawberrys but not strawberry ice cream and the like so personal preferance. It was still nice tho.
And I agree, these are the best juices i've tried bar one fruit mix which was amazing but cost £5 a bottle!

Order in be rude not to try at that price :)

- Bottle 1 Flavour: Fresh Lime
- Bottle 1 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light
- Bottle 2 Flavour: Peppermint
- Bottle 2 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light
- Bottle 3 Flavour: Kiwi Crush
- Bottle 3 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light
- Bottle 4 Flavour: Blackcurrant
- Bottle 4 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light
- Bottle 5 Flavour: Fruits of the Forest
- Bottle 5 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light
- Bottle 6 Flavour: Lemon Sorbet
- Bottle 6 Nicotine Content: 12mg (1.2%) - Light

Only 6 hours left until the price increases to £2.50/bottle!

Now is the time if you'd like to stock up or simply try our liquids for the first time. Be sure to get your order in before midnight tonight:
DarkStar Vapour - Home

Got my order in today too.. Only managed to try one so far:

Lemon Sorbet, doesn't taste of anything and doesn't give off much vapour either. If I turn the watts right down and tighten air flow up as much as possible, I can taste a very slight hint of lemon.

Got my order in today too.. Only managed to try one so far:

Lemon Sorbet, doesn't taste of anything and doesn't give off much vapour either. If I turn the watts right down and tighten air flow up as much as possible, I can taste a very slight hint of lemon.

Mine were all like that. Binned.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I agree that they could use more flavour. I'm using them to mix with other juices that I thought were a bit too powerful.

I agree that they could use more flavour. I'm using them to mix with other juices that I thought were a bit too powerful.

Gonna be brutally honest and mine are all lacking in flavour, even after steeping the first batch I bought for a month...... except for fruits of the forest which has bags & bags of flavour, its nice but too sweet for me to use all day. So what I've done is add some strong Ice Mint to it and its great now. I'll order some more HALO Sub Zero this week (strongest menthol I've ever had....it blows your socks off neat!!!) and mix it with the others to see how it goes.

When I mix fotf with a strong menthol I get a taste not too dissimilar to Kraken's Dire Wolf Bite :)
Not as good but not far off.

For £1.50 a bottle though plus a quid delivery!! Not complaining! It's still cheaper than the market stall stuff. Just wish there was more flavour.....nod nod ;) ;)

Have to agree with the last few comments - can barely taste any flavor in mine - I wouldn't go as far as binning them but they are gathering dust ready for a rainy day and I have been steeping them for 6weeks now but I don't think it will make any difference.

Sent from NEXUS via POTV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom