What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ace of vapes out of date liquid 240ml £4.00

Can't be much of it left by now.................

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but not used it yet, as I still have a couple of squankers with other stuff in to get through.

Can't be much of it left by now.................

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, but not used it yet, as I still have a couple of squankers with other stuff in to get through.
Only ordered a couple of hrs ago choices were abit sparse but even if one flavour hits the spot still a good bargain sure the raspbrulee turn out will hit the spot if not always a money back option on shpocked.....lol.

All sold out now, got mine today, 40 odd bottles for under £10, oldest expired 11/2018

6 more bundled up for grabs if people missed the last lot of just wanted to order more .I was tempted but I have so many

Only ordered a couple of hrs ago choices were abit sparse but even if one flavour hits the spot still a good bargain sure the raspbrulee turn out will hit the spot if not always a money back option on shpocked.....lol.

Mine turned yesterday and they are spot on, the raspbrulee is lovely mate [emoji1305]

The l’meringue is my favorite though!

Oldest date on mine is December and the rest are January so I’m a happy camper for the next few weeks! [emoji16]

Got an email just now that they have released new bundles:

Bargains to be had!!

IMG_1459.jpg

Thats annoying. They've mixed the bundles, so now there's 2 new with 2 old if you bought the last bundles.

thanks for posting again.....got Cloud Chasers and Candy Corner bundle 2 first time round......they all smell really decent when i was decanting them!!

Couple of points FYI.......think most of mine were actually dated 02/19 with the rest 01/19 so not three bad at all really!! However, i think?? one of my bundles included strawberry chew but can find no breakdown of the original bundles. Still really good value!!

Also, remember that the last 6 of these 10 new bundles are 6MG before you pile in due to FOMO......i didn't notice straight away!!......too busy concentrating on flavours!! #blindastheproverbial

ps-on the pink lemonade the now and it's decent!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom