What's new

A quick announcement and some Cheap Nic For your Freezer

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
First up - we (OccultScientist, junglist and ZT) have started a new business. We have been planning this for a while but things are coming together now and we have decided to crack on and launch it so that we can carry on adding to it. There's never the right time to do things so we might as well launch now rather than waiting for things to be perfect. ZT has some nic he wants to sell before the TPD legislation kicks in so fill your boots while you can. We have a few bottles of 72mg PG nic on the site now for only £18.49 for 500ml - so if you have space in your freezer then grab some while you can. There is also some VG available and a range of custard concentrates that you might recognise...

We have some good plans and exciting news to come with this shop. As you know, it is a way of getting around the 10ml bottle limit, a way of vaping more cost-effectively and a way around some of the TPD legislation. So while we can bypass some of the legislation we might as well.

All of the products come from the world-renowned Manabush mixing house, so you can rest assured that they are produced in a clean room environment and every care and attention is taken regarding product safety.

We won't promote this business over and above any other on the site and we'll create a Mix Shop user account at some point when we have some new news to release. We will tell ourselves off for spamming the forum and we hope that @MrTeaTime will add us to his signature list one day.

You can get the discounted nicotine and check out the initial concentrates that we have available at http://www.mixshop.co.uk

Happy Vaping!

Good luck with the new business guys I will place orders with you but you left it a day late for me as iv just ordered from chefs and dark star yesterday but you will have my next order for sure [emoji2]

Yep. Doesn't work with mobile chrome either. Just reloads the page.

Back
Top Bottom