What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

I'm back on to the Grape Menthol from order 2 again after a couple of weeks and the difference is staggering
I only wish I hadn't put the nic shot in that one as it has "elevated" me a little too much
Rainbow drops is coming along well also.
Fudge U not bad but lacking something still
Caramel Latte can stay in there until Columbia runs out of coffee beans
Just started to use an RDA I bought from a kindly ape on here and it's brilliant fun.
My love and respect for POTV has grown as I wouldn't have tried either those juices or an RDA were it not for all of the apes involved

I'm off out to flavour town again (actually the garage)
I may be some time...

I’ve had mine about a week and just sampled the Rainbow Drops, it’s not bad at all really, sort of a mixed fruit type, I’ve paid 10 x the price for the same amount in the past, no brainer really.

I’ve had mine about a week and just sampled the Rainbow Drops, it’s not bad at all really, sort of a mixed fruit type, I’ve paid 10 x the price for the same amount in the past, no brainer really.

Sounds good mate...im dying to give a go but eill resist for a week or 2!

Given these a go although 3mg a bit low for me with the nic shot as i normally do 6mg. Don't have any higher strenth so no option really.
Are people putting nic in and then steeping or putting nic in after?
Thanks

Ive put the nic and then back in the cupboard for a few weeks...just tried a tank of the fudge u....not to bad so far tbh.

Back
Top Bottom