What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

Just give them a few weeks sock hunting in the wardrobe.You'll be pleasantly surprised.
I bought a set from them during the last sale, I'm still waiting to try them.
I ordered them on March 17, how many weeks should I leave them? Is 4 weeks enough or should i wait 6-8 weeks?

I bought a set from them during the last sale, I'm still waiting to try them.
I ordered them on March 17, how many weeks should I leave them? Is 4 weeks enough or should i wait 6-8 weeks?

Mine are all at about three weeks and the 3 main flavours I want to go back to are Neon Sludge, LP Crust and and the Caramel Latte.All were ok when new but I'm expecting more now they've been out of the way for a while.

Nice enough when just opened especially the LP Crust but I'm going to have a pull on them this weekend.

I'm holding out not much hope for a few of the others.The Strawberry flavours weren't too promising and the Heisen copy (ugh). I found the Grape menthol one a bit harsh and the Apple one a little muted in flavour.I'm no expert at this btw just listening to other apes and giving it my best shot.

Tried the coffee one and its really awful, disgusting actually. Like old socks steeped in fake nescafe.
The rainbow drops is my pick out the bunch, genuine skittles vape and refreshing.

Also took a punt on these, £13 for 150ml and 3x nicotine shots. Nice crust flavour and fresh sweet lemon exhale.

https://vapeabox.co.uk/collections/...0ml-shortfilled-eliquid?variant=6198740615207

LP Crust is the best of the lot I think.I kept a bit of that one out before it went into the wardrobe.

Fudge U very tasty too

The coffee was wild harsh.I like coffee but that was strong beyond strong.

Received box 2 yesterday. Am yet to test as currently working my way through my Dripworx package

I think I will pass on this round, it seems like they will regularly have these deals and this one doesn't look great.
Besides, I always see deals on here.

Last edited:
I picked up this bargain bundle and also 3 of the Driphacks SF as my introduction to shortfills. All at 3mg and with zero steeping time the DH ones are definately higher quality their Cryo Mango was amazing, however for the price this bundle is great value.

I'm not ashamed to say that i'm a budget vaper and anything over £30 a month of juice would lead to compromises in other areas of my life. As a big fan of LiQuid £1 juices I think that these bundles are a great alternative!

Back
Top Bottom