2. Naked cream (blueberry raspberry cream) 50ml
3. Naked cream (strawberry cream) 50ml
4. Naked menthol frost bite (melon/pineapple + menthol) 50ml
5. Hustle ambition (blackberry lemonade) 50ml

6. Hustle Dreamer ( cotton candy)50ml
7. SVRF Refreshing (papaya mango melon) 50ml
8. The acclaimed (!) Melon + menthol 50ml
9. Grape soda 50ml

Have tried so far the naked strawberry cream (excellent!) And frost bite melon - melon pineapple menthol ( better than expected!)

Lol have order the list in top to bottom order of perceived 'like' for my tastes, but could all change!

Fast delivery by the way so you'll be enjoying the goodies in no time!!
Sounds like some nice flavours there and a bit different to what others have received... Hope I get some of the naked cream!

Sounds like some nice flavours there and a bit different to what others have received... Hope I get some of the naked cream!
Yeah dope flavours !
I delved into Grape soda - better than expected and the melon menthol - again better than expected! Frost bite by naked does it better and still a nice change up after chugging on those sweet flavors.
Pretty chuffed with it, lol probably get another box on payday
P.s. I guess they're all pretty good as they're 'premuim' liquids and also that I've moved up to some proper kit (mod +tank) so everything is tasty right now!

Cool.. I'm guessing I'll get a grape soda as everyone seems to have got one!
I love a menthol liquid.. Like you say its a great change when you've Vaped a nice custard all day!
Nice one.. Makes all the difference having a good set up... You not been tempted by squonking yet?! I really enjoy it and the flavour you get is amazing.
Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow... Will let you know what I get!

Go for it pal.. You won't look back.. Works out so much cheaper aswell.
My box arrived this morning!
Got 4 bottles of naked juice that all taste decent.. A few bottles of svr juice which again taste good.. The only I'm not so keen on is the coconut cream! Dates range from December last year to early this so should all be fine.
Overall really pleased with, would recommend to anyone.. Tempted to get another box myself but I've a drawer full of juice now.

Quick update.. Just tried the melon menthol.. Wtf the this stuff!?
Don't know if I like it or not but hell fire it's strong!!

Quick update.. Just tried the melon menthol.. Wtf the this stuff!?
Don't know if I like it or not but hell fire it's strong!!
Lol.Ya know, I kinda warmed to it! Wouldn't specifically choose it though :18:
Got like 200ml left - I'll likely get another box before I get to these
Bluberry cruble ( 80% crumble/20 blueb) , Grape soda, cotton candy and papaya melon are gathering dust!

PS, just double chekcing for I order another one - did everyone get all 70/30.
Slightly weary - that 80/20 is a tad too much for my Falcon Tank with M2 mesh coilds?

Been a little while, but these are back in stock now so if you're looking to grab another one now's the time.

Back
Top Bottom