What's new

500ml mystery box £15

Ordered 1 box, more than happy, next day delivery, well packaged no leaking. Binned the menthol melon and ordered 2 more boxes to save on postage. Again, delivered next day, again binned the melon menthol and happy. The only duplicates I got was the licks brand, gummyb and swish, some out of date in Dec 18, however some ran out this month. Decent for the money. Enough juice til Christmas, sure it won't stop me purchasing more, just can't help myself. Perhaps I should start the fags again I'm sure it was cheaper.
you monster! I love the menthol Melon!

If by any chance you still have them before the bin i will happily swap a few of mine.

I have had 2 boxes, overall very happy with the results. Got a couple of the same, naked 100 azul berry and pando vanilla cola but overall lovely selection and some interesting flavours in there.

Mine arrived today and I'm quite happy with what I got [emoji846].
1. Sno cones grape - 01/19
2. Sno cones strawb watermelon - 02/19
3. sweet shack strawb watermelon - 03/19
4. Naked 100 frost bite - 09/18
5. SVRF blueb churro 10/18
6. Who loves grape soda? - 01/19
7. Licks gummi b - can't find exp.

The only one that I'm wary of is the gummi b. Sounds like it's going to be a VERY sweet vape.

I also bought some other cheapies to bump me into free delivery (shammy shake and blueb cupcake), and they also sent me a free fidget spinner [emoji846].
IMG_20190601_153239439.jpeg
IMG_20190601_153255427.jpeg

OK so I've been very brave and have tackled the menthol honeydew...... Hmmmm what can I say? Firstly it doesn't give me indigestion like menthol usually does.... So thats a bonus now the profile is definitely MENTHOL/melon and I did think it would be sweeter. However after the third hit it changes to MENTHOL/soap/melon... Not good

But I am on my second tank :hmm:

Even though it was a sticky mess I have been working through the flavours and some are really good.. Half tempted by another box! :/ :)

Mine arrived today and I'm quite happy with what I got [emoji846].

I also bought some other cheapies to bump me into free delivery (shammy shake and blueb cupcake), and they also sent me a free fidget spinner [emoji846].

that blueberry cupcake is really tasty.

Yup, it's decent. The SVRF blueb churro is nice too (if you like cinnamon). The Sno cones strawb watermelon and Naked 100 frost bite are nice if mint/menthol is to your taste (I like both of them).
Three tried out of the mystery box so far, with no duds. It's definitely looking like I got a winner, for my taste buds at least lol! [emoji3]

Yeah, they're zero nic short-fills. I got nic elsewhere ( rejuiced do a slight price reduction when buying ten or twenty, and I was buying some chronic cookie anyway so got free delivery).

Back
Top Bottom