Innokin
What's new

50% offer with CBDMODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not a vendor I make my own from isolate & terpenes as I wanted help for various health conditions and the few I'd tried had been very poor quality, the few people I do pass it onto are friends and family and I make zero cash from it.

Not sure why you are so defensive it not affiliated to them but hey how, I'll take your word for it.
just concerned some people are being misled regards what they are actually getting.

@Rob
I only want to see people have a balanced opinion, basically try CBD mods but if it doesn't work don't discount CBD In general (sadly happens a lot) try somewhere else
I would like the site in question to post actual CBD content instead of pointless hemp extract

As I don't want to risk any problems as to what you mention re being free to discuss something that could benefit others I'll leave it there.

You'll find that their product has worked for many others on this forum. It didn't work for you. Seeing as this is clearly an unsociable forum I will not discuss my experiences further!

Vape Club
You'll find that their product has worked for many others on this forum. It didn't work for you. Seeing as this is clearly an unsociable forum I will not discuss my experiences further!

Your winding me up now
Not unsociable at all it's called debate it's also not worked for many more..those it has worked for ...I suspect placebo effect ...you included ......your blatantly associated with them too. Stop trying to play the victim card.

Sorry I was going to leave it there but you baited me. CBD mods is a con it's got fuck all CBD in it not 6000mg not 600mg maybe 60mg if your lucky probably 6mg

Sorry I was going to leave it but it's misleading people who could benefit, the whole terminology, wording etc stinks
Tell people exactly how much CBD is in it and back up with some lab reports, if you genuinely are just a customer try somewhere else next time I gaurentee you'll get more effective CBD if you choose wisely
I'd also recommend using sublingual oil either as well or alone.

You ain't doing the company no favours right now as it stands either way

Sorry @Rob I would have left it myself, the whole thing stinks of spam to me

AcmeFog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom