What's new

50% offer with CBDMODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaping2018

Initiate
Im not sure if its still running but hopefully is! Cbdmods are offering 50% off all their full price 3-X Products with the code 3x. 10ml rrp is £22 so with the discount been £11 plus free post you can't fault it. This is their website www.cbdmods.co.uk

Call me suspicious, but you've just joined the forum and all of your posts so far sound like promotions for a single website. Happy to be proved wrong, but that's how it looks...

Call me suspicious, but you've just joined the forum and all of your posts so far sound like promotions for a single website. Happy to be proved wrong, but that's how it looks...

Same here
If so, care to enlighten us how much actual CBD is in a bottle ?
It sure as shit ain't 6000mg which is all that's mentioned...not physically possible, I make the stuff and 300mg in 10ml crystallizes a lot.
6G of CBD costs me a fair whack

Same here
It sure as shit ain't 6000mg which is all that's mentioned...not physically possible, I make the stuff and 300mg in 10ml crystallizes a lot.

I think it's micrograms (mcg), one microgram (mcg) is 1/1000 milligram (mg), which makes it 6mg and not 6000mg. As you say 6000mg cbd is not possible, I'm amazed they get away with advertising it as 6000mg.

Im not sure if its still running but hopefully is! Cbdmods are offering 50% off all their full price 3-X Products with the code 3x. 10ml rrp is £22 so with the discount been £11 plus free post you can't fault it. This is their website www.cbdmods.co.uk

Damn I wish I hadn't seen this. I wonder how long that offer runs for, and the rather better offer of 100ml for £70 + a free 10ml bottle is on for.

I'm a little sceptical you can get 6000mg of CBD disolved into 10ml of PG though. I'd like to get a sample so I could test it out and see if this is for real.

Same here

The site clearly states that is it 6000mg per 10ml, so those 100ml bottles allegedly contain 60,000mg. Doesn't seem possible does it.

The site clearly states that is it 6000mg per 10ml, so those 100ml bottles allegedly contain 60,000mg. Doesn't seem possible does it.

cbdmods always do that offer i think i tried there liquid & had no effect on me what so ever .

cbdmods always do that offer i think i tried there liquid & had no effect on me what so ever .
That cant be right can it. I've been able to get a slight effect from 300mg per 10ml with one brand but not from others claiming the same concentration but with 6000mg per 10ml you should notice something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom