What's new

50% off @ Vape-Liquid.co

I disputed it and received an email today literally minutes of escalating with PayPal saying they re-sent the missing nic shots however as they weren't received they will re-send this time recorded delivery along with a freebie for the issues. Will see what tomorrow brings and will update :)
That's good news, I've disputed through PayPal, yet heard nothing still. We shall see!

That's good news, I've disputed through PayPal, yet heard nothing still. We shall see!
This place is an ABSOLUTE joke, so first email said apologies for incorrect packing and that I needed 2 12mg and 2 18mg to make the 100ml 6mg, they would dispatch.

They apparently done this but it never arrived, after a few more unanswered emails they then further apologiezed and said they would send it special delivery with a few freebies for the troubles.

The bottles arrived today and I'm still 1 bloody nic shot short and also no freebies, I still don't have my full bloody order....

Theeeeeeeeeen I go to put the nic shots in the bottle and the pissing bottle can't take all the shots as there's not enough room!!!

This is taking the piss now :-(

This place is an ABSOLUTE joke, so first email said apologies for incorrect packing and that I needed 2 12mg and 2 18mg to make the 100ml 6mg, they would dispatch.

They apparently done this but it never arrived, after a few more unanswered emails they then further apologiezed and said they would send it special delivery with a few freebies for the troubles.

The bottles arrived today and I'm still 1 bloody nic shot short and also no freebies, I still don't have my full bloody order....

Theeeeeeeeeen I go to put the nic shots in the bottle and the pissing bottle can't take all the shots as there's not enough room!!!

This is taking the piss now :-(
Continue with your PayPal dispute and get your money back. Send them back what they sent you IF you remember..

Continue with your PayPal dispute and get your money back. Send them back what they sent you IF you remember..
I spoke to PayPal last night as I stupidly closed the dispute when they promised to send out recorded delivery however the guy on the phone agreed with me and gave me half the money back as I had half the stuff which is fair enough because I now have 1 100ml 6mg and they would invoice the company for the money.

The shitty thing is the juice is actually really nice as well!

Back
Top Bottom