What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

50% off RUSH and RUSHpods

Hmm they don’t tell us how much it costs or have any photos of it or detail about it, though.

Haven't tried a pod system yet so would be keen on knowing what all the fuss is about. The marketing suggests this product will be at the higher end of the market with a price to match.

It links to your mobile phone to tell you when battery is low. Nice idea but seems a bit gimmicky?

Ive signed up so will wait and see what they can offer.

What if you don’t have your phone handy? usually if you’re puffing a vape you would have it in your hand, so would be able to tell the battery is low by a little flashing light. What a ridiculous gimmick.

I’d rather not give them my details and get bombarded by crap.

What if you don’t have your phone handy? usually if you’re puffing a vape you would have it in your hand, so would be able to tell the battery is low by a little flashing light. What a ridiculous gimmick.

I’d rather not give them my details and get bombarded by crap.

Haha can't disagree with anything you said there. Was trying to be a bit more political in my answer but you're right - It's a load of bollocks!

Back
Top Bottom