What's new

30% off Daddy Pig Smoke Juice

Great deal. But how about companies using names that don't look like they are intended to appeal to children?

Welcome to the planet @Nico_007 . I used this company many years ago and I can vouch for the quality of their eliquid. Thanks for the discount code.

Great deal. But how about companies using names that don't look like they are intended to appeal to children?
That was my knee jerk reaction until I just looked at the website and packaging. I’ve now bookmarked this and may give them a go. Looks like there’s some nice stuff on there. I chuckled at the “lovely fags” flavour and description.

And if people’s first posts are offering big discounts then kudos to them! It’s when people make sales posts that are disguised as personal ones that give people the hump!

That was my knee jerk reaction until I just looked at the website and packaging. I’ve now bookmarked this and may give them a go. Looks like there’s some nice stuff on there. .

And if people’s first posts are offering big discounts then kudos to them! It’s when people make sales posts that are disguised as personal ones that give people the hump!

my first thoughts exactly :2thumbsup: also bookmarked

That was my knee jerk reaction until I just looked at the website and packaging. I’ve now bookmarked this and may give them a go. Looks like there’s some nice stuff on there. I chuckled at the “lovely fags” flavour and description.

It was optics more than the actions of the Co. It's not use Vaperz, who need convincing it's a grown up pastime.

It was optics more than the actions of the Co. It's not use Vaperz, who need convincing it's a grown up pastime.
I totally agree with you and it’s winds me up that so much of it is childish. It was a pleasant surprise when I checked them out though and saw one of the least childlike juice sites I’ve come across.

Back
Top Bottom