What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

20% off @ Fogstar

Cheers, needed some 26650's and it's payday :) perfect timing

I ordered late Thursday evening. Just my luck, but I still got 15% with the POTV code. I just wanted to say what excellent service. The batteries arrived today. They came with solid plastic battery containers 1 per pair, which I didn't expect and spare wraps. Many many thanks Fogstar I will definitely order again when I need some more.

just ordered a pair of FS 3500m Ah had the 3000m Ah for around 8 months still going well

Ordered Friday night, arrived Tuesday morning, cracking service again :)

I'm interested in the Fogstar own brand 3500mah batteries to offer some decent longevity for my single battery mods. I don't really vape that high wattages, generally between 35-40W on 0.4-0.5 ohm resistances. The batteries in question are listed as 10A max discharge and putting my upper-end figures in to steam engine (0.4 ohm, 40w) gives me exactly 10A draw. I assume running the batteries at their limits is not good, so do I need to look for something with less capacity but better amps rating? Thanks in advance.

I would say about 28 max to be safe as a single battery with 10amp discharge I use these for MTL day vape vaping about 10- 14 watts I use Samsung 25r in all my mods and these have been fine

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Fogstar own brand 3500mah batteries to offer some decent longevity for my single battery mods. I don't really vape that high wattages, generally between 35-40W on 0.4-0.5 ohm resistances. The batteries in question are listed as 10A max discharge and putting my upper-end figures in to steam engine (0.4 ohm, 40w) gives me exactly 10A draw. I assume running the batteries at their limits is not good, so do I need to look for something with less capacity but better amps rating? Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't bother to be honest .... 3000 mAh Samsung 30Q's will do the job and are still high capacity for an 20A 18650.

10A really isn't much and ragging the hell out of your cells won't do them any good either, unless you are right down in the 8-12w range I wouldn't recommend them.

I wouldn't bother to be honest .... 3000 mAh Samsung 30Q's will do the job and are still high capacity for an 20A 18650.

10A really isn't much and ragging the hell out of your cells won't do them any good either, unless you are right down in the 8-12w range I wouldn't recommend them.
@simong mine was bought by mistake otherwise I would not have them but ok for low wattage like you say

@simong mine was bought by mistake otherwise I would not have them but ok for low wattage like you say

Yeah, I have some LG MJ1's that I presume is what these are too... I use them at low wattage but I don't think I'd buy any more. The extra life seems very minimal to me in reality and I'd rather have some extra amps in case I fancy using something that needs a bit more power now and again, I'd rather have a cell I know can handle pretty much anything I'd want to do.

Back
Top Bottom