What's new

10p for 10ml Concentrates! ELFC

Yes, I sympathize, but both my orders arrived within 2 days of the orders- also got email about shipping for both orders-- you sound like you have a problem. Was the payment taken?

Yes, I sympathize, but both my orders arrived within 2 days of the orders- also got email about shipping for both orders-- you sound like you have a problem. Was the payment taken?

yeah payment went through fine, got my paypal email receipt also got order confirmation from the company and then a further update that it had been shipped. So it looks like everything is okay from my end, I guess either they have cocked up or its been lost by rm.

Well they didn't say much other than confirm it was shipped last week. They gave me a refund, didnt even make any alternative offer or anything.
Won't be ordering them these cunts again.

Not a good story, but it's still possible that the great British Postal Service might deliver it (since it was actually Shipped) and you will have a refund plus the products-- but maybe not.
Sorry if all you get is a refund.

Not a good story, but it's still possible that the great British Postal Service might deliver it (since it was actually Shipped) and you will have a refund plus the products-- but maybe not.
Sorry if all you get is a refund.

its cool, its not your fault so no need to apologise. I would've been fine if they had handled it better but this was done cowboy style.

Back
Top Bottom