What's new

10p for 10ml Concentrates! ELFC

Thanks for posting this mate, they had quite a few that I use on a regular basis so was a result for me, picked up 60 odd bottles of the reduced and some others I needed :)

Looks like they were selling out before everyone had a chance to check out properly, just had the email missing almost 40 I ordered.

Still cracking for the price though

Mine arrived. Looks like they’re all there which is good. I did stick another order in last night though for the missing ones came to a fiver posted. 10p a bottle though it’s a massive bargain!

What’s the real shelf life on concentrates? I’ve had some here 4 years and still smell/taste good!

Mine arrived today, pretty much all of the caps needed to be tightened. I imagine they checked them at some point and then didn't screw them back on as well as they could have, so just a heads up for when you guys receive yours.
They did miss 3 off my order, one leaked during shipping which hasn't been fun lol and one doesn't have a date on it. Still very happy given the price.
All the ones I bought that weren't reduced were absolutely fine. :)

No, I didn't miss it- in fact I couldn't proceed until I cleared all the items that come up as not in stock (didn't show as Out of Stock when making the order but it did during the Checkout) anyway cleared those and moved on-- funny though, today, when going back for seconds some of the ones that came up as Out of Stock and needed clearing, were in stock today-- so, I grabbed a few more.

Back
Top Bottom